Prologue

The picture above is how you look.

🍸🍰🍹🥧🍸

Feeling uncomfortable I opened my eyes to see a dirty room. Broken furnitures, dust all over the place and a broken window.

"Huh? This isn't my room"

'Wait a minute.... why is my voice....... '

I lifted both my arm to see that it was not an arm of a teen but that of a child.

"Okay wtf is happening here?!"

I stood up from the bed I was lying and tripped. Yes, I tripped. Like new born baby taking it's first walk.

'Okay this is weird. My arms and legs are shorter now. The room and furnitures are bigger than what it should be and my voice is a bit pitchy too, just like a kid's... voi.. ce..... '

My eyes widen when a thought entered my mind.

'You've gotta be fucking kidding me'

I walked fastly as I could with this tiny legs and looked myself in the dusty mirror. I wiped the dust with my hands and gasped at my reflection.

"Huh?!"

I looked like a kid! My hair color changed too! I used to have a (h/c) but now I have a black with pink highlights on it. My eyes which used to be (e/c) are now green!!! I looked like a different person!!

"Wait is my hair color natural? Or did someone dyed it?"

'No, more than that we're I am? Did I really incarnate to this place?! Oh I hope this is a normal genre!!! I don't want to be placed in a apocalypse, yandere, historical or harem plot!!! I'm going to die in a second on those place!!!!! '

Just as I was about to have a mental breakdown a sudden rush of memory came hurtling in my brain making me stumble and clutch my head.

A few minutes passed and I finally have a gist of this world. Or just what the original owner of this body knows of.

So for starters my name is y/n l/n I'm 9 years old and this is, as of late the third orphanage I've been too. Both my parents are dead in a car accident and I was adopted by a man that may or may not be an evil mad scientist. So long story short I got an experimented but I escaped and now in an orphanage.

I think the reason I keep changing orphanage is because of my ability. Lol quirk.

The people who adopted me because of my unique natural hair - yes it's natural because of those experiments- throws me back in another orphanage because of my so called abilities.

'Should I just called it quirk? I'm really tempted'

Anyway they just keeps getting weirded by me and called me names like monster and a freak. Lol Harry Potter?

So now this is where I am.

"Well it definitely answered not all of my questions. Just where is this place and what it is called? What country am I currently in? Is this a novel? An anime? A manhwa? Webtoon? Different world? Different timeline? Am I the main character? A villainess? A background character? A cannon fodder? A character who dies in a tragic death? An extra?..... "

"...... Nah. Bakugo's influencing me lately"

Just as I was to walk back in the bed. A loud shout was heard outside my room. It was a voice of a middle age man.

If I remember correctly he's the one in charge of these run down orphanage.

He said that we all should go downstairs to meet a new kid that's staying in this place.

"Well it's not like I could do anything with this body yet. I guess I'll just stay here till I grow up and train my abilities just incase I'll need to protect myself"

I sighed and proceed to open the door of my room and walked downstairs.

'Come to think of it I don't have a room mate cuz the kids are scared of me. I wonder if the new kid will stay on my room'

Just as I reached downstairs I saw a bunch of kids crowding the place with a drunk middle age man on the front.

'Huh? He's kinda familiar. Did I saw him before in my past life? '

I went near the crowd of kids but just as they saw me everyone avoided me like a plague.

'wow I wish people I'm my past life acted like this during covid. Then there would be less infected with the epidemic'

I stayed in the corner of the room half listening to the familiar drunk ugly man in the room. Just as I was about to doze off. The drunk guy introduced the new kid in the orphanage.

'Who's that pink haired kid? '

I glance at the kid and my eyes widen in surprised.

'Wait no way!! Pink hair, green eyes, triangle shaped liked horns!!!! Is that........!'

"Hello! My name is Anya! I like peanuts and I'm 4 years old!"

(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)(\/)

Hello this is my first fanfic of spyxfamily I hope you like it.

Please tap my little star if you like it ✨🐍

Also guess who finally took a Hogwarts House Test!!!

It was really nerve wracking when it came to my house sorting but the result was so satisfying to see.

I'm finally been confirmed to be a Slytherin with a black mamba patronous-which is so relatable to me because black mamba are snake that are shy but agressive when cornered which is perfect for a introvert/quiet teen like me- and a wand of Hornbeam Wood with a dragon core 12½" and surprisingly swishy flexibility.

Anyway I just wanted to show off that's all. Hehe

_Crazy_Stone