ch. 3

Lemme just insert this here. I ship this two and the genre of this webtoon changes everytime Taehoon is given screentime Bye!
🏃‍♀️💨💨💨

Third POV

As y/n went to 'grab her stuff' Loid followed her figure until it was no longer on sight. He was contemplating about his decision and observation.

'Clearly this kid is not your average normal one. Based on the brief interaction between her and the manager, he seems to be afraid of her. And the way the kids cower after she arrived... I guess I'll just ask Frank about her background. Nevertheless I should be able to have some use for her and... I do need help with... parenting'

Of course all of this was 'heard' by Anya.

'Oh no! What if he found out about nee-chan! Ah! Nee-chan is scary, Anya will wish you luck spy man! ' Anya thought as she raised her hand and made a salute towards Loid with a comical tears on her face.

'Weird' was the only thought Loid had. They waited for a minute or so before they heard soft footstep only to see y/n with a (color) bag on her back.

"Is that everything?" Loid ask as he observe her stuff.

"Yup! Everything me and Anya has! Again, thank you for adopting us—" she smiled and bow gratefully before turning to the direction of the orphanage manager her kind and sweet look replaced by a cold a ruthless smile" —also thank you manager for taking care of us all these years. I wish you live a long and happy life" she said before turning around and walking towards the door.

Children old and new, big and small, started hiding from her. A trembling drunk bald, a subtle drilling stare from behind and a joyful hum from her little sister.

'What a nice way to finally leave this place. I hope they enjoy my little parting gift' is what y/n thought which Anya only replied in her mind

'Nee-chan is going to scare everyone again. Waku-waku! '

'I have a kid. Mission accomplished. That was almost too easy'

Y/n POV

As we arrive towards the apartment complex Loid told us to call him father to which Anya and I replied as Pa and daddy

(No just kidding get your dirty mind away from here. This is a family friendly fic. Now back to the story)

—to which Anya and I replied as Pa and Dad. He said that to us we've only become his daughter today but to he want others to see that we've been his daughter from the start.

After that, came one of the scene in the anime in which a neighbor greeted us.

"We just moved in. Forger's the name." Loid said as he tipped his hat as a greeting.

"Hello I'm Anya! I'm Pa's daughter!"

I'm glad I taught her. She didn't say too much detail this time. Not too mature but just childish enough for a kid her age.

"Hello miss! My name is y/n forger! This is my dad and little sister. We're your new neighbors I hope we got along!" I sent her a smile to which she just coo at and pinch my check.

"Oh my! What cute and polite little girls you have. Your so lucky Mr. Forger!"

"Ah. Yes I'm indeed lucky." He smiled before waving at our neighbor goodbye and opening the door to our new apartment.

Anya and I look around before she gets distracted by the tv. Loid told her that she can open it to which she did and watched a spy show.

Hehe Based on the anime Loid is probably thinking like this now. 'Of all the things to watch' and just to prove it I saw Loid squint his eyes at Anya and the show she's watching.