ch. 5

Waiting for a few minutes I sneaked outside my room to check if Anya was tampering with Loid's gadgets just like in the anime.

I slowly opened the door and tiptoed towards loid's room. Just as I expected Anya was already messing with the communicator.

Mmmh now that I think about it Anya managed to use it and deliver a message towards the enemy. How did she do it? Does she know Morse code? Is it because of her past? But then again she does watch that spy show.

Clearing my thought, I opened the door just as Anya started cleaning the mess she made.

"Anya? What are you doing?" I ask her and she whipped her head towards me, a horrified look on her face.

"N-nee-ch-chan!!!" She was a stuttering mess at this point.

"N-nee-chan this isn't what it's —AAH!! Look at out!!!"

That was the last thing I heard before my vision went black.

ฅ{^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^}ฅ

Muffled noises was the first thing I heard when I woke up. I tried moving my arms and legs but found out that my arms were bound and I was in a cramped space.

Opening my eyes I found myself inside of a shopping cart, my arms and mouth were taped. In a different cart was Anya, who was on the verge of crying, bound just like me.

"Oh is that brat awake yet?"

I looked at the person walking towards me. He was carrying a gun with a silencer, then to the side where a dead guy was lying.

Dead

Oh,right, this man killed him.

I looked the dead man's corpse once more. A pool of blood was starting to form near his head. Mmmh, it doesn't look gross or anything tho. It's just like how I saw it in my past life. An anime death.

I guess that's fine? Atleast I won't be nauseous seeing corpse and stuff. Considering my... family, an assassin mother, a spy father, and a secret police uncle who is proficient in interrogations.

"Oi! Are you listening brat?!"

I blinked.

There was a sudden pain on my cheek. Huh? Did this old man seriously slap me? I look back at him, he was saying some stuff. About message and twilight?

Oh! I guess he was talking about the message he received from 'Twilight', I was planning to talk but since he decided to get physical I won't show him mercy then.

Anya is already crying. If it wasn't for the tape on her mouth she's probably bawling right now. Mmh, I really can't forgive this. Not only he dare to touch me he also possibly but hopefully not traumatized my lil sister.

Also when did my tape on the mouth was removed? Eh no matter.

Right, he should arrive right about now. Time to start my acting then! Hehe.

"Hic... Hic... Sniffles...."

"Huh?! Your crying now?! Stupid brat! Just tell me where is Twilight now if you don't want to die! Tch."

Anya's POV

Anya and big sister got kidnapped by bad guys. This is all Anya's fault! I hope big sis won't blame Anya!

SLAP!

I looked towards big sis, her cheek was red! The bad guy hurt sister! Oh no, what should I do?! This is Anya's fault!!!!

If I didn't touch dad's tools the bad guy won't know where we are. Ah I don't want big sis to get hurt! Someone! Please stop him!

'Dad, please save us!'