ch. 2 Start of the Plot

Third POV

A man in black suit and fedora hat can be seen riding in a train, holding his news paper and a cup of coffee in the other.

Suddenly he spat he's coffee into the news paper, coughing a few times before stabilizing himself.

"Pardon?!"

Eyes going wide he took a hold of his news paper with both of his hands, until it crumpled from the pressure exerted in it.

"How do I make a kid in seven days?!!?!"

He shouted while ripping his news paper into two garnering the attention of everyone in the cabin. He look around noticing the spotlight he's now in.

"Ah...sorry" He said before continuing to read.

Basically the 'newspaper' helds a coded message solely for this man named Twilight. A high valued spy working for world peace.

The 'news' contains a congratulatory greeting for his last mission and information about his new target. For this assignment he is required to be married and have a child in seven days for him to infiltrate the social gathering held by the target's son's prestigious school. As it is the only way to make contact with the target namely Donovan Desmond. This mission is called Operation Strix.

Twilight sighs looking at train's window.

'Fine. I lost my name and face to be Twilight. If this is what it takes to build a better world... I'll play the role of a father.

Mission 1:Operation 'Strix' <Owl>

"Anya! Where are you?"

A girl with unique hair color yells as she look around the garden. She went to the bushes but  sighs disappointedly after not getting what she was looking for.

Y/n POV

Mmmh Anya is getting better at hiding. Usually she'd hide at obvious spaces and make a lot of noise because of being a clutz but not now. I guess all those times I taught her has finally paid off! Although I'm sure this is not enough trouble for the great and mighty skills of Loid.

Speaking of Loid, he should probably arrive today. Call it an intuition or maybe a mc privilege but I know he's going to be here soon. That's why I wanted to find Anya but...well I guess you can see the result.

"Anya if you come out now I'll give you peanuts!" I shouted.

A few more second and I hear someone's footstep running towards me before getting body slam by a ball of pink head and falling to the ground.

"Peanuts!"

The pink head shouted excitedly before giving an excited grin.

"Anya what did I say about running?"

She pauses and closed her eyes before opening them again.

"Um... Run and don't look back"

"Ah...no, not that one"

"Ah! Don't body slam someone!"

" That's right, because? "

" Because I might be hurt"

" Good girl. Now why don't we go inside? I'll bring you some juice, peanut, and (fav. snack) for snack."