CHAPTER 5

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS! BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO WRITE THIS KIND OF THING. I MEAN I HAVE WRITTEN THIS KIND OF THINGS. BUT I HAVE PUT SOME BAD WORDS ON HERE. I'M SHY NOW ACTUALLY😁😁😁

AND THERE WILL BE SOME SPELLING MISTAKES TOO. I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT NA💞

GEMINI :

When I hearing the water sound from in the bathroom my body went getting hot. I tried to peek from the door"s hole. But I didn"t do that. because he is my wife. I must be patient about this kind of things. So I sat on the bed and remove my cloths to bath after he done his bath.

"Oh.....You are back !" He came towards to me and combing his hair and said. "Yeah.......Then I am going to take a wash. I will back soon okay....."I kissing his forehead and said. "Okay.....I will stay in bed."  he said smiling. He laughs anything I say.

After I done bath and I came to bed sitting beside Fourth.

"What are you writing? " I asked him putting my arm around his waist get close to me.

"I'm writing a letter to moms. I miss them so much. "He said looking at me.

"I'm sorry. ".....I said and kissed his neck. "Hchhhh..... Its tickles......" He said while laughing and trying to get off from me.

"Still tickles........ Then that's means I hadn't kissed you often. Am I not comfortable still for you." I asked him and he smiled again.

"That's not uncomfortable Gemini. I like if you kiss me. I mean I love when night come soon every day. Because we can talk more to night. I like to talk with you and spend more time with you."

"Sorry babe..... I couldn't spent more time with you, because of my busy works." I said worriedly.

"No....... You don't have to say that. I can understand you. I know that Gemini."  He said putting he's head on my shoulder while snuggling to me.

"Actually didn't you ever love anyone?" I asked him holding his hand and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Nope...... I hadn't in a relationship before."

"Then I am the lucky man." I said proudly.

"Hehehe..... " He smiled shyly. "Sorry I couldn't spent time with you. But I must have to spend time with you more. Because we haven't done that yet."  I was telling kissing his neck.

"I love your seant ."  I told him stopping the kiss and looking at his nervous face. "Can you feel my heat."  I asked him and he looked at me and breathed bit fast.

Then I kissed him again and nifed his lips softy. I slowly went to his secret place and touched it. As soon as he felt that he stopped the kiss and looked at me showing his blushing face.

Then I touched his secret place up and down. I kissed him again and kept touched his secret thing until his pant got wet.

I hadn't want to look so long until he got wet. He got wet fast and when I touch his secret place again and again my hand was stuck between his legs.

"You are wet babe..." I was telling him removing his pants. I got top of him and I removed my night cloth in front of him. Then I grabbed his secret thing again. he lifted his legs while moaning.

"Mmm.....hammm... Aaaa.... "He squeezed the pillows and moaned while closing his eyes letting removing his cloths to me.

I touched his everything after we naked. When our bodies touching with each other's body my whole body went numb.

I rubbed my dick until I got Cumming. Then I smeared my cums in to his hole and inserted my fingers one by one.

"...... AHAHAHAH....... UH.... GE....... M...,.. AH....... HHHHHHHHH.......... N..... HUH......UG.... HHHH....."

He's moans getting louder and deeper. That made me crazy and wild.

I kissed his dick and licked it. I sucked his cum as like as drinking my night juice. It was so sweet. I sucked his cums until the last drop. I kissed all over on his body. I ate his whole body like a hunter. I was so addicted to his naked body. My saliva was smeared his whole body. It seems like he was bath from my saliva.

I marked his whole neck by my tooth marks. I thrusted my dick into his small hole and trying to fix his hole to my enormous dick. I wanted his hole get fixed to my enormous dick. Only for my enormous dick.

Fourth only did crying. This is first time I seeing he's crying. He's whole face turned to red. But not for shy. It because he couldn't bear this pain.

When I realized we two are cuming I let out moans by my mouth. This feeling was so good. That moment I was so enjoyed. No one can give me this enjoyable feelings.

I was over the moon. I fucked him until I get clam down. when we continuing the final rond I turned him facing his puke showing me.

"Can you lift on your puke a bit."  I asked him and he talked while moaning.

"It's hurt Gem......"  He said trying to lift his puke and bite the pillow lifting his puke.

"Okay babe...... This is last round okay....... " I said cupping his butts and kissing them.

Then I spread his puke and trying to put my enormous dick into his hole. But this time it wasn't hard. Because it has fixed during we doing our last rounds.

"~~~~Ahh~~~~ G~~~E~~~~M~~~~"

He yelled a lot while biting his pillow. And I thought he was singing or like that. Because when we moving so fast to back and forth I am not able to understand what was he talking...... I only can understand is he is screaming during our hottest night.

After I done with my business with his puke, I took my dick from his puke"s hole. When I was getting back my dick from his hole, there were lot of cum has leaked. So I suck them all until the last drop. His cum was my favorite drink. It was sweet. So I was so addicted for it.

"Enough Gem......There is no more Gem...... You sucked them all. Now I'm so tired Gem....."  He was telling fell on to the bed.

"There is a bit baby....... I'll eat them until you got sleep. You can get some rest until I finished this...... " I was telling him,  spreading his puke and sucking his sweet cum......when I was finishing his last drop he has fell in to sleep......

TO BE CONTINUED.

OKAY😇 I HAVE TO TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING. I THOUGHT TO OPEN A SHOP. 😂😂😂 I MEAN I HAVE MADE SOME ALBUMS OF GEMINIFOURTH. SO I HAVE SOME IDEAS TO SELL THAT. 😂😂BUT I DIDN'T OPEN THE SHOP YET. BECAUSE I LOVE TO MAKE BL ALBUMS. I JUST WANTED TO TELL THIS ALL OF YOU😂.

HAVE A NICE DAY NA❤️