CHAPTER 7

GEMINI :

"Please go Gemini....I don"t want to bother you......And you don't have to be worry about me. Because my mom and your mom are here for taking care of me. So don"t worry Gemini...." When he saying that words, his mom was looking and him and me.

"Gemini ! Its okay for us if you going back or not. We can understand about Gemini son"s situation. But please before going let"s go our accommodation and drink a coffee." She was saying happily and snugged Fourth again.

*****

"Ohhh My Fourth son is came !"  When we entering our accommodation my mom ran to him and hugged him touching his back and back head.

"Oh.....Son............I missed you so much.......I was so happy when hearing the good news." She said kissing his forehead.

"I missed you too mom !" He said as nearly as to cry and he snugged with her more. "let"s go to room now...you need get some rest." My mom and his mom taking him to room and I stayed in the living room and was thinking.

"Gemini son ! " Fourth"s mom came to me and gave me a coffee. "Drink this son.....its so cold outside...."

"I am sorry mom about what happened earlier." I said sadly and looking down. "Its okay son....I told you that I understand about your situation." She said touching my shoulder.

"But Son.... I didn"t tell about this to your mom yet."

"She will definitely blame me....I know that.....But actually I don"t want to go without him.....I can take him with me.....But mom how can I do that even knowing the situation he is in now." I kept saying my whole thoughts which I kept myself.

"I know.....I know....Son....please don"t blame yourself. She will understand you."

"I love him mom"

"I know that son !" Do you know......one day he told me that if he has a child how he care about.....He really wanted to be a mom......so I must need to tell this to you son.....you don"t have to worry about your children , because my son only teach them good thing !" 

While we talking we both laughed ,we were keep saying about Fourth.

~~~~~

"My son is just like that....." She said while smiling again wiping her smiles tears.

"Gemini........" we stopped our talk when my mom yelled my name. "Why won"t you changing cloths?.........Its nearly to evening.......Go.....Change now......" She came to the living room and sat with Fourth"s mom.

"Did Fourth fell in to sleep? She asked my mom. "Yeah.....I changed his cloths and fed him....I told Sally to stay with him" My mom added.

"Mom......."

'Why Gemini......Did something happen.......why.......what"s wrong......You scare me...." My mom kept asking me until I open my mouth to speak.

"Its not a big deal Juwel......He said that he has....."

  "No mom.....I will say" I stopped Fourth"s mom.

"Mom.......there are some works ......" I could"t  talk anymore. my mom stopped me.

"I know...I know.....You have works....You know Gemini?......You are not as same as my husband !" He cared about me and stayed with me when I were my pregnancy....."