CHAPTER 6

GEMINI :

"Where are you going Gemini? It's still early to go to the work. " Fourth said when I was dressing.

"Today I have to do things and meet some ship captains to discuss some informations."  I said going towards to him who is still covering his naked body by the bedsheet.

"Didn't you eat yet. Didn't you?"  He asked.

"I ate you last night.... So still I'm not hungry. " I said blushing him.

"I'm going now...... You eat early. Okay. I'll eat there. But I won't be so late. " I said kissing his lips. Be careful. He said and I nodded.

*****

After we done that together,that was a habit to do that everyday.

I was so addicted to his body and we lived our life happily. Days were went day by day and these days  always remind me if it okay to think a little baby for us.

It was two months our marriage still. I live a perfect marriage life with him. But now I want to make a baby.

"What is this?"..... Fourth asked me when we walking on the food street. We are still in Italy. It's been two weeks we were in Italy.

"I think this is a native food for Italy. I don't know about this... Do you want to try? " I asked him and he nodded that he want that. So I was buy that for him.

While we are walking he eat a lot and we spent lot of time with our free time. We enjoyed a lot.

*****

"Gemini. Can you post this to moms. I finished writing the letter."  He said while I was removing my cloths to bath.

"I'll post them tomorrow morning.... Okay.... I promise.... " I told him giving a kiss to his neck.

"Why You you promising me..... Hehhe...... You can post it anytime whenever you are free. " He said smiling.

"come ! let"s take a wash together." I asked and he nodded.

"I can go by myself ! " He told as soon as I carrying him towards to bathroom.

"We can go home soon okay......." I told him as soon as closing the door.

"Are you sure ! He smiled and said. "Yeah..... Don't you trust me..... Ha....."  I went towards to him and got too close to his face.

"I'm happy then..... I really want to go home and see our parents....."

"But they won't like if we go there without any good news to them. " I said kissing his cheeks.

"A good news?..... What do you mean by that...... " He asked me with his big eyes.

"I want to hear an voice of babies ......" As soon as I saying this words he smiled with me.

"I want too Gemini. I love to make a baby too. I'm happy if we have our own baby." He looked at my face and said.

Hearing his these words I felt so many feelings for him and I dreamt a lot of dreams at that time.

"I love you Fourth..... I love you....."  I snugged him and said slowly.

"I love you too Gemini.... Thank you for loving me.... " He hugged me back and said.

*****

After two weeks later our ship doctor told confirmed us that Fourth is pregnant. I was so happy when I heard that. But I didn't know that the real problem will come soon.