CHAPTER 8

GEMINI :

The thing was had on the table which beside the bed is Fourth"s diary. I didn't ever read that. Because its his diary. But at that moment I really wanted to read it. So I took the book and went towards the window to read.

14/6/1899

I was really happy when Gemini kissed me.... I think he loves me!.....

20/7/1899

Tomorrow is my wedding.... I'm so happy..... I can stay with him since tomorrow........

~~~~

I skipped the pages and looking for If he wrote about that girl. As I hoped I has written about that girl and I read it.

10/9/1899

Yesterday I found a diary of Gemini. I showed that him to and he explained to me about the girl. But when I was reading his diary I was jealous about that girl. Because Gemini never did love me like that. But she was lucky to take his heart and his love..... Somehow I'm sad!

30/10/1899

~~~I don't want him anymore !~~~ He fooled me.... I want to stay with him until my child is born. I really wanted him stay by my side when I giving to birth our child. Because my dad did that to my mom. So I dreamt too..... Was that my fault?...... Was that my fault thinking like that.....
                             But has told that girl, he stays with her when she got pregnant and show around the world. So why he doing this things to me~~~~ don't he deserve me?..... Or does he still remind her???....

I couldn't read his album anymore. I closed the diary and rubbed my face. My eyes went full of tears. When I was thinking about what he has wrote, I heard a sound !

    Cough!

That was fourth and I quickly went towards to him.

"Baby....... How are you now....." I asked him and he tried to woke up.

"I'm good...." When I hearing his sleepy voice I was smiled.

"Where is mom?" He asked me and I hold his hands.

" They are cooking the diner "

"Can you call my mom please?" He asked me and nodded.

When his mom came to our room she spoke to him.

Why baby..... His mom asked him and sat with him.

I'm tired mom... I'm hungry but I don't have a mood to eat.. But I'm hungry now.. I'm tired... He was sobbing telling that.

I was so confused by that. And also I was sad. Because he could tell me about this to me. But he didn't tell me.

"Oh.. Okay baby.....mom knows what to do... Okay..... So don't cry.... She snuggled him and touching his back slowly.

"Gemini son, what's the time when you are going? Because we are still cooking "

"It's fine mom....... I won't go alone anyway. I take Fourth with me"

After I said that words Fourth looked at me and his mom was surprised too.

"What are you talking about Gemini" his mom asked me.

"I want take him with me. I was afraid of that before. Because now he's pregnant. But after this all I figured out there is nothing to be worry about that. Because as long as I stay with him, he is safe. Because I always be with him and protect him."

" Its better If you two discuss this. I'm going to kitchen okay..... "

She went to kitchen letting to talk about this and Fourth cried after his mom get out from the room.

"Baby........... Can I snug you.... I asked him keeling in front of him.

He nodded his head slowly and hugged me put his hands around my neck.

He only did sobbing and his face was on my chest. I stood up and lifted his face and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry Baby..... I won't go anywhere without you. I was so afraid before. Because I love you. I can't live without you Fourth."

While I was saying my eyes went full of tears. But they didn't fell down. Because I need to be strong in front of him. Yes.... I need to be more strong in front of my child and my wife.

Fourth snugged me I snugged him back. I felt his scent. I missed his scent so much. I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment so much.

I kissed his neck and kept kissed. I pushed him a little to back. Then kissed again his neck leaving hickeys.

Auw..... It was hurt me. He said when I was biting his neck.

I didn't stop and kept doing what I was doing.

"Gemini..... Stop...... Moms can hear us..." He said touching my face.

"Still mad with me?" I asked him holding his hands again.

"I'm okay now..... Thank you for taking me with you."

As soon as he was telling that words I hastily kissed his lips again and again. When we were kissing I got top of him and kept kissing him lips and slowly to his lips to neck.

~~~~~! KNOCK !~~~~~

"Gemini..... The dinner is ready.... I heard my mom's voice and I had to stopped the kiss.

"Hehehehehe......." I saw Fourth was smiling and I kissed his lips which is shaking of his smile.

"Let's go to dinner.... I'm hungry... He said and I lifted his top cloth to see his belly.

Then I touched his belly slowly and went to kissing his belly. But Fourth was struggled when I kissed his belly.

"Its tickles Gemini..... You tickles me." He said and laughing.

"Won't you let me kiss my child ! Ha....... How dare you.... Ha..... " I got closet to him and kissed his lips again.

We were cuddle until our moms called us several times to come to eat dinner.

TO BE CONTINUED.

English is not my first language😇. So If there had mistakes plz forgive me na❤️ Have a nice day.🤗❤️