① 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

A knock at the door brought Cheif Kanagawa away from the papers that filled his desk like a skyscraper. The man looked up at the door before walking towards it to deal with his newest problem.

Opening the door, he found nobody. Maybe someone played dig-dong-ditch, it was lunch time in a building full of delinquents. He was soon to close the door till a small puff of air came from just below him.

"Ahem." The principle of UA High coughed below. Looking up at the Chief, he waited for the man to step back and allow him in.

"Oh." Kanagawa stepped back. "Sorry for getting so close, I didn't see you. My mistake."

"It is quite alright, can not blame someone of your stature for not seeing someone like me." Principle Nezu kept his smile, slowly stepping into the room and taking a seat Kanagawa gestured for him to use. He took his own seat soon enough and pushed papers apart to see the mouse man.

"What brings you here?"

"My name is Nezu, also known as Mr. Principle and I am the head teacher of UA high. I would like one of your inmates to enroll in UA High, after passing the exam."

The chief was taken back by Nezu's words. How could he want criminals in his hero school?!

"I'm sorry Nezu but I just don't understand why. This is a juvenile detention centre, not a private school. Why on earth would you want one of our kids to go to a hero school?"

"A while back a thought came to my mind that I just could not shake." Nezu clasped his paws together and stared into the mans eyes without blinking. "There are so many young souls who make one decision and are stuck with the consequences for their whole life. Not to add the young souls who were put here wrongly, being framed or forced." Kanagawa leaned forwards, crossing his arms to rest on the paper filled desk. "I want to take those children and turn their life around, let those who wanted to be hero's, become hero's. I am certain you have at least one child here who's case never quite added up, one that has been put here for someone elses crime. May I be right?"

Kanagawa thought through the children, the ones who were still sweet kids and respected the guards. "Yes, you are right sadly." His mind crossed past everyone, to you. "And if I had a child in mind, you would want them to join your school?"

"Correct."

He thought through the words, running his hand over the stubble on his face. If he agreed to Nezu's offer, he would change your life around. His mind running to whenever you would talk about All Might and Midnight, your two favourite hero's. He heard you talking to your friends over the cameras almost every day, saying how you would be a hero if you weren't stuck here.

"I have the perfect child to be a hero." He blurted out confidently.

A smile grew over Nezu's face. "Well that was quick. This child must show a lot of promise if you barely had to think about it."

"Yes. Let me show you."

Kanagawa pulled out boxes of old recordings saved on disk. It was the security footage. "Why do you keep these? Is (Y/N) the name of this child?" Nezu pointed to the boxes in Kanagawa's arms, two of them with your name on.

"We have been trying to gather enough evidence to let (Y/N) out of here, not having to stay in a cell for the next 36 years as planned in the court order." He pulled out one of the disks, pressing play after he put it in a very dusty CD player. "But if you have the papers from the government and the court to take her and grant her this amazing opportunity, then I guess I should only show you."

For the next hour, Nezu and Kanagawa listed to you fantasize about being a hero over the security cameras, your friends asking how you would save civilians. Nezu saw advanced skill in you, you knew how to use your quirk to help people even though your quirk was dangerous.