④ 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬

"What the hell." All the blonde brat could do was stare down on the grin plastered over your glitching face. "Where did you come fro-"

His eyes shot open in shock, realization setting in. He couldn't believe someone took down such an enormous villain bot in under a minute.

Red eyes stared deep into your glitching ones, blood vessels popping in his sclera. The boy knelt down to you, gripping you by the colour of your shirt and forcing you face inches from him.

"How the hell did you take that villain down? What kind of weird fucked up quirk have u got?!" He spat at your face, screaming into your ears with every words.

All you did was let out a tired chuckle, staring up at him with grey fuzzy eyes and grin.

"You jealous?" You laughed in his face. Fury setting into him.

"Times up y'all. Get a move and clear out of here future hero's!" Present mic shouted on top of the gates round the fake city.

'Dammit, I could've destroyed a few more villains if this brat didn't distract me.' The boy thought to himself, grip tightening rough your collar.

"Well done everyone-" His head spun round to see a small lady, grey hair tied in a bun, wearing a nurses uniform walking towards him and the other contestants standing around him. "- you all did so amazing! Come here and take a reward." The lady opened her hand up to reveal several gummies.

"Woah, that's the pro hero Recovery Girl!" A basic looking boy with short brown hair pointed at the hero with others gawking at the little woman.

The nurse slowly made her way to you, the sound of her cane knocking the floor getting closer to your ear with every second. "Oh my what a strange quirk." She peered down at you. "Is this normal deary? Can you walk?"

Turning your head to the old lady, your eyes started to go back to their normal colour, the boy still gripping your shirt anchoring your torso in the air. "Yeah this happens don't worry about it, I'm fine." You flashed her a little smile. "I'll be able to move just fine in a minute."

Recovery let out a relieved sigh and turned her attention to the boy holding you up. "Well you look unscathed, that's good. Whats your name sunny?"

"Tch. Katsuki Bakugou." He threw his head to the side, disregarding the lady but still pulling at your clothes.

"Could you be a dear and take this one to the entrance till she can walk for me?" The lady grinned at Bakugou, hoping he would comply.

"No way! I'm not helping a brat who lost me points!" He shouted back at the lady, only to receive disapproving looks from the people surrounding the two of you.

You could feel your legs by now, you didn't need his help but wanted to see how he would react to people looking down on him so desperately. You tired your best to pull back the smirk creeping into your lips.

Bakugou looked around at the students who scowled at him, hearing their remarks on how 'un-hero-like' he was acting.

"Ugh whatever. He stood up, hand still wrapped round your shirt and started dragging you to the entrance. Eventually picking you up harshly grabbing your torso instead, the sweat in his palms making it hard to drag you without smashing your head down on the paved roads.

Days passed by with no word from UA. Aizawa wasn't allowed to spoil the surprise for you as instructed by Principle Nezu.

Aizawa walked through the hall, holding a hot mug of coffee for the two of you, yours having chocolate powder mixed in. "You can't sleep here kid." He chuckled when he saw you curled up on the couch with his purple cat Hiro sleeping on your shoulder.