⑧ 𝐔𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"Excuse me ma'am-" A news reported jumped in your path with Aizawa. "-Could you please tell us what it's like to be a UA student?"

You stared at the plain looking man, why the hell are they jumping some kids?

"It's a school, well done."

"Wha- so you're saying the most prestigious school in the country doesn't live up to its supposed standards!?"

"The hell are you trying to twist my words for." You threw your arm against the man, shoving him into the overgrown crowd of agents. "Stop harassing children and get back to something with actual importance."

"Such a rude child! I'm definitely adding this to my blog!" A purple haired woman scribbled down on a piece of paper."

You ripped the padded paper from her hand, crumbling the sheet with her writing all over, and passed the pad back to her. "Sorry, but I don't want you talking about me to the world when I did nothing wrong."

You didn't listen to the shouting and protests from the crowd, simply walked into school ready for a hard day of training.

It was your third day at UA, you had a rough idea from Shota about the hero training in the afternoon... but nothing could have prepared you to meet old familiar faces again.

"Let's get down to business-" Aizawa stood at the podium. "-our first task will decide your future." The class contorted in fear, the man was so different at home, so calm. "You all need to pick a class representative."

'Oh good, just normal school stuff.' Everyone's mind was connected like telekinesis.

"Pick me guys- I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima threw both arms in the air.

"I'll take it." Kaminari raised his right arm, "Yeah you're gonna need me." Jiro raised her left.

"Yo I'm totally the right pick!" You giggled at your pink friends enthusiasm.

"Please, don't choose me." You muttered from your chair in the back.

Every student was desperate to be class rep, what could be so special to have a fight over it? You just have to do more work.

"Silence! Everyone please-" Iida drew all attention to him. "- the class representatives duty is to lead others, that's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical solution to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

"Iida you just want us to vote for you." You rolled your eye at the desperate teachers pet.

"It's the best way, right sir?" He proved your point further, you slapping your forehead in disappointment.

"Do whatever you want, just have it done by the time my naps over." Aizawa collapsed to the floor in his famous sleeping bag.

"Well I'm not voting for myself, so I'll just choose someone else." You scanned over he classroom, everyone was so excited for the chance to lead a class, sure. But not everyone had the skills.

Yaoyorozu showed how strong a leader she was in the battle training yesterday, she was perceptive and confident, a perfect Rep.

"I'll draw the tally." You got up from your seat, grabbing the chalk and writing everyone's name onto the board, a little crown over Mina's section.

"Uh, put your votes on the podium and I'll write them up."

After only a minute all the votes were in, clearly everyone was voting for themself.