ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅᴀʏ

3rd person's POV

Izuku woke up after studying for an entire night. He glanced at his clock and perceived the time. He was late. Izuku immediately jumped out of his bed, took a quick shower, got dressed and dashed out of his room.

Just as he was about to set foot in class, he was met with a strange feeling, telling him not to. It felt like some sort of misfortune awaited him.

He was reluctant at first, but, what could possibly go wrong?

Deku's pov

I opened the door and expected to see my friend's warm smiles and greetings, but instead encountered disappointed and upset looks.

Izuku: "Is everything okay?"

No one responded. It was as if they were forbidden to speak.

Izuku: "Guys...?"

Are they mad at me? Did I do something wrong?

Izuku: "Is everything alright? You seem troubled."

Then, after a long while of silence, someone finally replies.

???: "shut up"

Izuku: "What?"

Ochako: "I SAID SHUT UP?" She said with teary eyes.

Izuku: "Uraraka-san...? Did I do something wrong?" He said absolutely shocked.

Ochako: "Don't act so clueless..." She said, hesitantly. "...Traitor."

Traitor?!

Ochako, previously on the verge of whining, burst into crying at the thought of her beloved companion (more like crush) betraying the hero society for some scoundrels. His friends. Her.

Tenya: "People like you disgust me." Iida said in a displeased tone.

Eijiro: "So unmanly."

Momo: "I didn't expect this behavior from you."

Mina: "What is the matter with you?"

Yuga: "To think that I saw you as a friend..."

Where was all this hate coming from? Why are his friends so furious?

Suddenly, Midoriya's thoughts are interrupted by the sound of police storming in with Nezu and Aizawa following.

Shota: "Izuku Midoriya, you are arrested for treachery, feasible first degree murder and etc." He said in his habitual monotone voice.

Deku was beyond shocked. First his day is ruined by his friends reproaching him and calling him a traitor, and then he's apprehended for something he clearly hasn't done.

Izuku: "*Whimpers* W-what have I done?"

Nezu: "Please everyone, calm down and let me explain how he was caught red handed."

The room instantly went silent.

Nezu: "Thank you. You see, we have been more cautious ever since the battle and after surveying your "Hero analyses notebooks" closely, It's safe to assume you are the one and only traitor."

He was speechless. He couldn't help but wish for his inaudible screams to be heard. He looked at Bakugo with a pleading look, asking for help.

Katsuki: "guess you really are a Deku..."

Just as he thought the situation couldn't get any worse, All might entered the room. But instead of his usual bright smile, he had a frightening frown on his face.

Toshinori: "Young Midoriya, we need to talk." He stated in an outraged timbre.

When they arrived at a more private spot

Toshinori: "As difficult as it is, you have to give..." he stopped for a moment and perfunctorily resumed "Give "it" back."

Deku's world stopped. After everything they've been through, after the numerous memories they've made, he's taking one for all back?! Isn't he worthy of All might's trust?!

As tough and cruel as it was, What's the point of resisting when you have totally lost hope?

Izuku pulled out a strand of hair and relinquished his... quirk.

A few minutes after that awkward moment, the police seized Izuku and shoved him into a helicopter.

There was this peculiar serenity on their way to the prison for the most menacing criminals, tartarus.

Izuku: "W-where is our destination?"

Police #1: "I thought you'd know by now. Tartarus, a penitentiary for rouges like you."

How ironic. I rescued them plenty of times and this is how they repay me.

At tartarus

It was night time already. Every convict was sleeping in their high security cell, except one.

Deku was deep in thought. A side of him still craved for this eventful day to be a terrible nightmare, but the other side was convinced that this is indeed real.

Izuku, couldn't hold his tears back any longer. He sobbed himself to sleep that night, not knowing that this may be the last time anyone, including himself, would see Izuku Midoriya ever again.

(A/N: I know everything is going kind of impulsively, but im TOO excited and impatient to begin with the juicy parts!)