ꜱᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ꜰʀᴇᴇ

Tartarus, Monday, 6:30 AM

3rd person's POV

Izuku leisurely woke up after continuously whining for the night with swollen eyes and a blurry vision. He was consumed by the thought of the recent occurrences (again), when unexpectedly a shout was heard.

Guard: Wake the hell up 082; we don't approve disobedience here.

Izuku's POV

What in the world is he ranting about?

And all of a sudden, it struck him.

Oh right, I'm imprisoned...

Guard: Get moving!

Izuku let out a sigh, arising from this firm object called "bed", walking out of his very own tintless cell.

Tartarus, Monday, 6:45 AM

He entered a seemingly dining hall with many known vicious delinquents present.

Here we go...

He took a deep breath, grabbed his tray of meal and silently sat down, to not attract anyone's attention.

Tartarus, Monday, 8:30 AM

Izuku's assigned task was to collect other inmate's dirty clothes and transfer them to the laundry area.

While he was performing his allocated chore, a group of prisoners approached him.

Prisoner #1: Oy Newbie!

Oh no...

Izuku: H-how can I h-help you?

Prisoner #1: What's your name?

Izuku: I-izuku. Izuku Midoriya. I-it's a pleasure t-to meet you.

The apparently group leader of the bunch, smirked and glanced at his teammates.

Izuku: E-excuse me but what's goin-

Before he managed to finalize his sentence, the other members swiftly attacked him, hit him multiple times and left a permanent wound on his neck.

The gang commander made his way towards Midoriya and kneeled down with an alarming snigger.

Prisoner #1: Don't mess with us. Got it?

Izuku scarcely nodded his head, laying on the floor barley conscious.

The group cackled and left the room.

Tartarus, Monday, 11:00 PM

Guard: LIGHTS OUT!

Izuku was resting in his enclosure, observing the roof leaking water onto his bed.

It was almost like he was losing his... sanity.

"Set...Me...Free"

(A/N: Happy pride month! Hope you enjoyed.)