​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇷​​🇴​​🇳​​🇦​​🇹​​🇮​​🇴​​🇳​⦂🇫​​🇮​​🇷​​🇸​​🇹​ ​🇸​​🇪​​🇶​​🇺​​🇪​​🇳​​🇨​​🇪​

Inko held Izuku's hand firmly as they walked down a tight alley. She couldn't let go, because she knew all about the upcoming procedures.

Izuku: "Mommy, where are we going?" Questioned a young Izuku.

Inko: "Hm?" That's when she snapped back to realism. "Oh, w-we're going to an assembly one of our friends threw." Inko said.

Izuku: "O-ok but it's really scary here." Izuku said, squeezing her mother's hand securely.

Inko: "It's ok dear. No need to be scared. I'm not leaving you side." Inko said in an ensuring tone as she smiled thoughtfully at her son. But underneath that certifying face, even she was petrified to the core.

Izuku: "Are we there yet?" Izuku asked, wanting to reach their destination desperately.

Inko stopped in front of a superficially aged narrow building. It didn't look any different from the other ones.

Inko: "Almost." Inko said as she pushed the entry. The only present object in the utterly unfilled place, was a freshly constructed elevator.

Inko: "Let's go." She said in a solemn, yet afraid manner. Inko pressed the call button and the elevator gates opened.

There were 2 controls signifying the number of floors; When all of a sudden, Inko removed a minor surface, revealing an alternative button for... the -60th floor?

She pushed it and awaited the elevator's enclosure. It began transferring the two, leaving earth's exterior. When they were nearly at their last stop, Inko kissed Izuku's forehead and guaranteed that she loves him more than anything and unpredictably, apologized for an anonymous cause.

Izuku was muddled, first their walking down a bizarre path, now her mother is shedding tears and begging for forgiveness hysterically. What was going on today?

He was gawking at his mother, unreservedly confused until the door opened to displaying his father standing in a strange corridor, wearing a somber expression. The latter standing before him was not comparable to his father.

Hisashi: "It's time." Declared Hisashi.

Inko wiped her tears away, and pecked her son on the cheek as if something unpleasant was about to ensue.

Hisashi: "...Let's go." He demanded with resolute look on his face. Not a very amiable glare if you ask me.

Izuku's feet started moving unwillingly. He was rather startled by of his father's behavior.

Hisashi turned in order to face the opposite direction and commenced walking towards a mysterious chamber. Izuku followed him out of excessive fright.

They eventually accessed a door. Hisashi grasped the door knob but tarried before requesting for a favor from the youth.

Hisashi: "Son?"

Izuku: "Y-yes?"

Hisashi: "Don't speak unless I say so, okay?" He said with an intimation of compassion. It didn't aid Izuku gain his composure none the less, thus, he remained still and merely nodded.

Hisashi unenthusiastically opened the enigmatic entrance; and Izuku's innocent eyes were met with a horrifying scene...

To be continued...