ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ꜱᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ

Previously On Embracing The Madness:

Hisashi: "Don't speak unless I say so, okay?" He said with an intimation of compassion. It didn't aid Izuku gain his composure, none the less, thus, he remained still and merely nodded.

Hisashi unenthusiastically opened the enigmatic entrance. Izuku's innocent eyes were met with a horrifying scene...

There was a crowd of unidentified individuals covered with white cloaks standing in a flawless line fashioning a passage way. There was a petite seat with two miniature statues next to it in the edge. The room was slightly dark, making it problematic to see through.

Izuku gulped and sought to retreat but his father refused to let him depart and forced him to take a step forward, despite the pure fear on Izuku's complexion. He wanted- no, craved Inko's warm, soothing embrace. But she was nowhere to be seen.

Hisashi raised his hand giving them the permission to remove their robes. The initial feature that grasped Izuku's interest was that they all had a particular number on their cheeks. 10 people were currently present, aside from the two.

Dad's friends are so weird... Thought Izuku to himself. That is when Hisashi clutched his hand and gradually, but fiercely guided him towards... the seat? Izuku had no choice but to obey his father's desires. The sooner this hostile position terminated, the sooner he could leave; That is if there is any escape at all.

Just as Izuku was going for the seat, Hisashi prevented him and gesticulated him to stand beside him.

Hisashi: "I would like to inform you all," the party listened carefully with glimpses of concern and optimism in their eyes.

Hiashi: "Our pleas and prays were succcesful."

They all appeared relieved, but didn't express it and as an alternative, raised one hand with glee and hollered "LONG LIVE THE POWER"

Hisashi seemed content with the appropriate and anticipated reactions. On Izuku's side, affairs were starting to make little sense to him. He pulled his sleeve up at once and saw dim stains on his wrist. The writing was vague, but nevertheless legible. "Long live the Chikara"

Flashback

Before Izuku dozed off, Inko wrote something on his arm with a marker.

"Pawa banzai" which means "long live the power"

Since he had yet to fall asleep, he heard his mother's nebulous words.

Inko: "the innocent people who believed in his lies..." She said as a lone tear went down her face.

Inko: "I won't forgive myself..."

To Be Continued...

(A/N: I'm alive. Expect further updates, but don't await early updates.)