Writer's note

Dear reader,

It's been a while since I've written any type of fanfiction, but I've finally found something to write about again.

This fanfiction will be Sebastian Sallow X Reader and will take place during (and maybe even after) the events of Hogwarts Legacy. This means that there will be spoilers (so if you haven't played the game, I suggest you do that first unless you don't mind being spoiled) and that there will be some chapters that are not purely Sebastian, but also follow the story of the game.

That having said, the characters in this little book are based on the characters from the game, but everything they do and say is completely fiction (even though there will be some references to the actual game).

This book will also contain some romance scenes, so for the sake of not being inappropriate both Sebastian and MC will be 18+ in the book and both characters are in their seventh (and last) year at Hogwarts. Of course, teen romance is a thing, but just because it might be inappropriate to write about, both of them are of age.

I will do my absolute best to make this fanfiction as accurate as possible, so please bear with me. It's been a while since I've written on here.
I hope you guys will enjoy!

Sincerely,
inthesallow

Light in the Dark (Sebastian Sallow x MC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें