Arriving in London/ Synchronize Swimming

The athletes arrives in London for the opening ceremony and after the opening ceremony they had to the first event synchronized swimming held at the Aquatics Centre.

Here is the opening ceremony:

A/N: just imagine at the end Mario sonic and Drago into a pose in London balcony.

Announcer: welcome back all you fans welcome to the first London event where all the girls will be competing in the synchronized swimming event at the Aquatics Centre. Without further ado let the event begin!

The first three teams win and then it was time for the final team to go the team consisted of Peach, Daisy, Amy and Blaze they chose the  Spring song

The girls are dived into the pool as the music started they did all sorts of moves earning a Synchro series bonus every time they did a successful move then the girls swim in a formation that resembled a heart then they flipped upside down spinning as they did then for the same part they did a pop-up formation like flowers blooming then they ended it with a giant jump and spinning down into the pool and ended up with a spectacular score.

Announcer: what is spectacular performance team Peach has gotten the gold medal next up will be the 4x 100 m relay at the Olympic stadium.

End of Episode