Heroes Showdown

All the competitors from the games came back to Rio heroes showdown once everybody was registered into a team Drago chose team sonic as a guest member on the team.

Announcer: welcome to heroes showdown I'll explain how this works each team will choose a member to compete in the event the team that wins will get to choose a bonus affect the other teams members the team that loses gets that person eliminated once the other team has less than three members remaining the captain distant use a a bonus card that can be used provide an affect on the team such as reviving members, lowering the other team stats, challenging the captain, pulling a member from the other team to serve as a guest, many other affects who is ready for heroes showdown?!

Announcer: round1: archery Mario and sonic choose your members!

Mario: I choose Daisy

Sonic: I choose Amy

 At  the archery stadium and me and Daisy were ready for three rounds of archery the event had moving targets and drones that were grabbing targets and moving them then they had a drone that would come in with a star to activate star targets for more points

Announcer: ready?..GO!

The two athletes shot the arrows as fast as they could and in the end Amy won and Daisy lost resulting in her being eliminated. After many losses team Mario was down to the last for members plus the guest and the event was rugby sevens.

Mario:  team we have to win this or else we'll lose the showdown.

Sonic: all right team we have to keep this momentum we can win the showdown

The rugby match started and team Sonic quickly ran up the score and team Mario didn't even stand a chance at the end of the match Mario was eliminated.

Announcer: Game set! Since Mario been eliminated team sonic wins congratulations team sonic you won the showdown!

End of the showdown of heroes