London Party

Four competitors we're back in London to compete in the London party event their names are Drago, peach, Mario and Sonic.

We join the competitors at London Square.

Toad: is the moment you've been waiting for London party round one will finally begin!

Cream: first let's introduce our competitors, mr. Drago Miss peach Mr. Mario and Mr. sonic!

Toad:Let's review: to become the London part of Champion you have to fill up your entire sticker book the the ? Icons will produce a special effects but be careful when they turn red it can be a deadly power up.

The competitors will then head out to London for free time and Drago quickly found Lakitu and activated a bonus game.

Lakitu: I'm getting chased a lot lately because there's a rumor floating around that I have a ton of stickers, they also say I'm gonna scatter them everywhere which is not the case obviously, but if you want to chase me you're welcome to just don't lose sight of me and Watch where you going!

Drago: I'm gonna get back to the stickers you dirty scumbag!

After the bonus game everyone except sonic one stickers along with Drago getting bonus stickers because he activated the encounter.

Lakitu: whenever somebody's chasing you I feel the urge to take them off if, you're gonna follow me you better not be too close or too far.

Then everyone who got stickers placed them on the sticker book.

Then about half way to have a rotary chance but unfortunately that didn't change the rankings they were still the same after the chance of a rotary

After about a couple rounds of bonus games and events they finally reached the final stretch 

Toad: oh hear that music folks in looks like someone is very very close to finishing this thing you see oh the excitement

Cream: I wonder who is close well we'll have to see if he or she can finish the book

After one more round Drago had completed his sticker book

Toad: it looks like somebody has completed the sticker book I'm sad to say this but London party is over now to go for the rankings.

In fourth place was Mario with 34 stickers to go in third place we had Sonic with 23 stickers to go in second place we had peach who is very close to first place with 2 stickers to go and last we had the London party champion Drago with all 48 stickers completed.

Announcer: London party is over and now everyone head back to Rio Time for..................... Heroes showdown!

End of London party time for a showdown of heroes!