Going Undercover

Agent D looked at her plan again.

"I hope this will work", she says to herself.

The plan was to investigate a hospital, and for that, she had to disguise as a nurse, which was easy, since all the nurses at said hospital wear the same pink uniform, and have similar hair. It was an easy outfit for Agent D to replicate. She couldn't tell what exactly it was, but something felt off about the hospital. Maybe it was the giant radiation symbol plastered on the wall. Or maybe, it was how busy the place always seemed. Either way, she felt the need to investigate it.

She had arrived at the hospital, completely disguised. She had decided to sneak her way into the hospital, avoiding all security cameras. Once she was inside, she noticed a lot of injured people being rushed into rooms. She decided to explore some of the rooms, acting as normal as a nurse should act, so nobody would give her a second thought. She didn't want to look suspicious or out of place. The amount of people being rushed into rooms was strange, but what would you expect from a place where everyone dances? There's bound to be some injuries. Agent D kept walking around the hospital in search of clues as to what could be going on, then she heard a loud scream that immediately cut off.

Now THAT was extremely suspicious.