The Rescue

All of a sudden, a large group of hospital staff ran past Agent D, prompting her to run in the opposite direction to them. Something had to be up round there. That's when she came face to face with a group of people in tuxedos, who were running towards her. 

"Oh no", she thought. 

The bad spies. The ones who would always try to pull off unsafe things. 

And they were in a hospital. which wasn't good at all. Agent D decided to engage in a fight with them, getting kicked and punched occasionally, but she was winning the fight. When she had the chance to, she would throw each one out of the nearest window. This carried on for about ten minutes. Finally, she had won the fight, and collapsed to the floor from exhaustion and injuries. She lay there for a short while to rest, until someone came up to her.

"Thank you for saving our hospital", the person said. She was a nurse with purple hair. After a brief conversation, she took Agent D into one of the hospital's rooms to take care of her injuries. She revealed to The Nurse that she was indeed, a spy, which explained why she engaged in a fight and won. 

"You're so cool! Can you tell me about any other missions you've been on? Which has been you're favourite?" she asked Agent D whilst bandaging up her leg. Agent D smiled at her, and replied "I have plenty of them. We might be here a while".

The Nurse smiled back, and said "I don't care, I'd love to hear". 

After this interaction, the two became close friends.