𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓

-𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄-

Kika, Charles and I finished desserts without Eileen. There was an awkward silence between all of us. Charles liked Kika at first but the glares he had shot the both of us told me that he changed his mind. I didn't like the way she talked to Eloise as well. I like Eileen and I have been in love with her for a long while now. So it isn't weird that I didn't appreciate Kika her tone. I paid for dinner and then we walked outside. The city was lid by the street lights and my eyes caught sight of one tiny office up on the 12th floor. The light was lid there as well and I could see a figure sitting behind the desk. That must be Eileen. I stopped walking and looked at it. Definitely her. You could notice that perfect posture from miles away.

"Pierre?"

Kika her voice beamed through my ears and I looked at her furious expression.

"Are you coming?"

"Yes of course."

I didn't take another look because I knew Kika damn well knew who it was. I followed after her and Charles but the tension between all of us was not hard to sense. We arrived at the club and only after the first drink Charles and I looked at each other. We both sighed before nodding at each other that we should head back because Kika had literally ruined the night for everyone including herself. We headed to her office and called her down. She came down and walked straight past us with her car keys in hand. Her head held perfectly high and a straight poker-face. Her strides as powerful and perfect as always even though she wore sneakers for once. This woman is a robot. No woman can walk in 12 cm heels everyday all day. Eileen didn't say a word as we followed her. I sat down beside her in the passenger seat as KiKa sat behind me and Charles sat behind Eileen. Eileen her face didn't change once even though Charles and I were laughing a little bit over a joke he made.

"Eileen?"

"Mmm."

Just a simple bun as a response? That's not like her. Something is bothering her.

"What's wrong?"

"Why would you think something is wrong?"

"Your very quiet for your doing."

"I'm focused on the driving there's a difference."

"Alright."

I didn't go through because I knew I would have more beef with KiKa then necessary. We arrived back at the house and went back inside. KiKa, Charles and I sat down on the couch and started on a movie as Eileen went outside for a short 10 minutes before she came back inside grabbed herself a glass of water and went to her office. The door closed with a soft click and my head turned to Charles who looked back at me with a frown on his face.

"What are you guys frowning about?"

"Something is not right Charles..."

"I know... I just don't know what to do. I don't know her as well as I used too."

"Ask your mom?"

"Sleeping... but I'll go myself. I'm kinda worried about her to be honest."

"I understand that... it's not really Eileen like to behave like that."