𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

-𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐄-

I was back at my room as I laid on my bed. Eileen was taking a shower at the moment so I had to wait before I could shower myself. The door unlocked and when she walked out she was only wearing a towel. Her brown hair in wet strand hanging around her pretty little face while her eyes were stuck on her phone as she walked to her suitcase.

"Don't drop the towel."

My words made her head spin at such high speed I was surprised she didn't snap it.

"What the fuck are you doing here oh my god! Couldn't you have warned me!"

She grabbed the nearest underwear and clothes and quickly walked back to the bathroom locking the door again. I chuckled softly at the way she reacted but when the door had closed again all I could think of was her wrapped in that tiny white towel. It barely covered her bum and boobs. It made her look really really sexy. Especially with her wet hair and her popping blue eyes. I had that engraved in my brain forever. After a few minutes she came walking out again in a pair of clothes and gave me a look of disapproval. I walked into the bathroom myself and unlike Eileen I did take my clothes with me. When I came back outside she was wearing a cute black top with a pair of denim shorts. She had blow dried her hair into a perfect blow out and tucked one side behind her ear as she grabbed some files and her laptop.

"You know we're going out right?"

"I know. I'm staying at a cafe so I can catch my few hours of work."

"What? I thought you were going too?"

"No I don't feel like it."

"We can't just leave you alone at a cafe."

"Don't worry. One of the staff members is going with me so when I want to go back they can take me back. I think it's the guy named Ivan."

"No absolutely not."

"Well it's better then letting me go alone?"

"I don't know about that. Have you seen the guy staring at you?"

"Have you seen yourself staring at me?"

"No because I cannot see myself but yes I do stare because I'm not an employee on a boat you're on as a guest."

"Your my brothers best friend. That's even worse then an employee and a charter guest."

"Sunshine you know exactly what I mean."

"I don't know... care to enlighten me?"

I took a few steps in her direction as she was leaning against the wall. I gently hovered over her. She was stuck between me and the wall now. I didn't pin her down but she had to do a little effort to get out. With my index finger underneath her chin I made her look right into my eyes and there were the flames in her eyes as she looked at me with that fierce look.

"Don't play dumb Eileen. We both know you're not. You're teasing me because you know I can't stand that when it comes to you. Make up your mind princess. Tease me but give what I'm longing for or don't tease me and don't give me what I'm longing for... not the little in between game that you're playing because we both can play that game."

"Really? Because as far as I know the only game you're playing is winning me over."

Damnit she's right. I played it off by smirking softly at her and running my thumb over her bottom lip before I walked out of the room. If it did anything to her? I don't know. She doesn't show at least. I smiled to myself while still standing in the same position as when Eileen was standing Against the wall and I was standing right in front of her. I moved myself to the deck where the rest was already waiting as I heard Charles and Eileen talk non sense in French. Ivan was on the deck as well as he looked between the siblings in front of him.

"Did someone ever tell you your voice is like they came out of a French movie? You know that stereotype French woman... perfectly low and comfortable but so clear."

"Yeah people say it quite a lot actually but thanks I guess."

To be honest it was the first time I really noticed how low Eileen's voice was and I had to admit that Ivan guy was right. Her voice does sound like it came straight out of a movie. It was also my first time that I noticed her thick accent when she talked English. She sounded exactly like Charles when she talked in English but then the female version of it of course. They're twins but still it shocks me how much they're alike. We walked to a smaller boat and climbed on board. I helped Eileen get in cutting Ivan off before ge could offer his hand. Eileen smiled softly at me with a polite smile before she walked to the side of the boat and sat down next to Carmen as the two made small talk. When I turned around Ivan his eyes pierced straight into mine.

"Don't try."

"I wasn't trying anything... sir."

He turned around and walked to his seat behind the wheel a few inches from Eileen as I sat at the front of the boat with Lando. I don't like this dude. The he was talking and laughing with Eileen while we were going to shore... I don't like it. She laughed and was way too smiley talking to him. She never was like that with me. When we were almost there I saw her eyes looking into mine and a devilish smirk played on her lips. She did that on purpose. Princess you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into... Ivan helped Eileen out of the boat as he was there faster then I was and he gave me a knowing smile.

(1014 words)