𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓

-𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐍-

Waking up naked on the same single person bed as Pierre was not on my to do list for this morning but oh well... APPARENTLY IT IS! Jeez why do I always do this to myself. I stood up from the bed after wriggling myself from his grip I walked to the bathroom. I started the shower and when the water was a perfect temperature of warm I stepped in letting the water run over my skin and hair. My flight would leave at 15 this afternoon so after breakfast I would start my journey to the airport. I felt Pierre his presence behind me or well more specific I felt his hard dick poke into my butt. I looked over my shoulder to see his chest behind my back.

"No round two this morning Gasly."

"Why not?"

"Because I have enough to do."

"Then I'll help you shower huh? It's my fault you're dirty isn't it?"

The last sentence was a whisper a few inches next to my ear and a shiver ran over my spine.

"No thank you."

I turned around and with the tips of my fingers I pushed against his chest. I turned myself back around and it was dead silent behind me so I turned my head to see Pierre staring at me while he was leaning against the wall.

"Take a picture it last longer."

"Mmm I don't need a picture. I won't get this off my mind easily."

I turned my head back because I couldn't contain my smile. He won't get it off his mind easily?! Damn that's next level. When I was done I wrapped a towel around my body as Pierre started showering now. I was doing my hair and make-up in front of the mirror and I could look at Pierre in the mirror so from time to time I took a glance at the French guy. He was so damn handsome. Perfectly sculptured muscles, his tanned skin, his gorgeous gray eyes... and then not to forget his crazy personality. The shower stopped running and I focused myself on my mascara so he would think I didn't look at him while he showered. He stood next to me and leaned against the counter of the sink. I looked at him when I was done with my first eye of mascara. I looked at him before he grabbed me by my throat gently but with a tiny bit of pressure. He pulled me closer to him and well... we made out in the bathroom right there.

Breakfast was delicious but what do you expect from a chef on a private yacht. I was packing my suitcase with my stuff as the guys were out on the jet skies and toys. I closed my suitcase and the staff helped me with my stuff. I said goodbye to the boys and Carmen before I climbed onto the tender boat and went back to shore. When I arrived there there was a taxi already waiting for me and I climbed in with my suitcase and bag. The drive from here to the airport would be an hour so I just scrolled on my socials to be honest. I should post something. I looked through my camera roll and decided on one of the photos Pierre told me not to post. So I'm doing it anyway. Little stubbornness all the way!

𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜

Liked by  𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬  and  𝟐𝟑

Liked by 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 and 𝟐𝟑.𝟗𝟑𝟗.𝟗𝟏𝟕 others

𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜: sunkissed💋

I love that photo. I look good in it. I closed my phone when it vibrated indicating a new notification. I opened my messages and guess who it was. Pierre fucking Gasly.

PIIIEEERRREEE GAASSLLYYYYYY

You did not just post that picture?!

So what if I did???

I know you did!
I JUST SAW IT AND LANDO
WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT IT!

He thinks I'm hot?
Damn night give that short king a
shot then! What do you think?
Should I give him a shot?

Eileen
I swear to god
QUIT PLAYING GAMES

But I like games :((

No shit you do
You're making me feel frustrated princess

ALERT
ALERT
ALERT

WHAT??

Lando commented a red heart on
my INST post!!!
OMG HE LIKES ME
I'M GONNA MAKE A MOVE!

EILEEN I SWEAR TO GOD!!!
Wait... he didn't comment anything???

I know ;))

You suck

On your dick yes

Wha???
Since when did you become
so brutally honest?!

Lost braincells sucking

Dirty little girl

Rather be a good girl but your choice ig

I think I'm booking a flight to Monaco now

Why?
Miss me already?

No just wanna fuck you

Mmmm... is it worth paying for though?

Yeah

Alright you think I'm good in bed

That was not what I was implying...
But yes you are.

I already knew that...
But thanks for the useless confirmation ;))!

You annoy the crap out of me sometimes

You love it don't lie.
It's a little extra personality isn't it?

I guess it is...
But it's still annoying

Ooh! Hot guy incoming!
Catch you later Gasly ;))!

What the-?!
I swear to god Eileen!
DON'T LEAVE ME ON READ!
EILEEN!
Great now you're leaving me on delivered
for some random dude you don't know...

Okay so maybe there wasn't some hit random dude coming up to me but Pierre didn't need to know. How to make a guy jealous 101 I guess. My flight was called to start boarding and I got up with my bag. I let the flight attendant scan my boarding pass and thanked her before walking to the plane. I found my seat at the aisle and sat down. I placed my AirPods in my ear and played some music while we took off. I just sat there and waited for the 1,5 hour to be over before landing in Nice. I rummaged through my carry on luggage and found my car keys as I was waiting for my suitcase. When my suitcase was on I grabbed it off and walked to the exit. It was finally time to head home after traveling the whole morning. I grabbed lunch at home and changed my lazy airport clothes for work clothes and then off I went to back to an emergency at work. Well let's see I guess...

(1044 words)