The meet part 2

Continuing ( this will contain: boyxboy, anal sex, gagging, and foul language)
"Damn. Sounds like a bitch" i say "You can curse pretty boy?!" Larry said with a strange excitement in his voice i wanna hear it again. It made me so happy "yes i can" i say confused
"Mmmmm! That cross on your neck is a different story pretty boy. I bet i can make hickeys on that perfect neck." Larry whispered at the end "what was that?" I say as i lean it. I heard him but i wanted to tease him "nothing" he says fast "nah it was def something" i was prob blushing by now. But then larry grabbed my hand and leaded me outside. I didn't care about getting in trouble. I just wanna be with Him, i wanna hug him, i wanna kiss him, i wanna ri- "i have a good spot." Larry says and i nod. We continue walking until night time and he stops before turning to me. Grabbing my waist, pulling me in, leaning in, and kissing me so passionately. But then Philip took a picture! I didn't even know he was there so my heart dropped for a minute before i heard larry whisper "it's not a prank. Relax baby..i can feel your heart beat" i blushed so hard and nodded before looking back at philip to see him gone. Later that night he sent me this.

 Me and larry kept kissing but then he grabs under my thighs and lifts me up so i gasp "relax I'm not gonna drop you

Me and larry kept kissing but then he grabs under my thighs and lifts me up so i gasp "relax I'm not gonna drop you." He says before starting to walk into a apartment. Addison apartments and he opens a door before walking in so i look around to see a blue haired boy so i wave "Omg! Hello!" The blue haired boy said "im Sal!" He said "Hello sa-" before I could finish larry ran off with me into his room so i yelped but then i got dropped on a bed so i looked at larry and he looks back before he started to undress himself and after a few minutes...we were both naked...in his bed...actually he has a condom on. Right? But he doesn't know i use to be Taylor i cant just lie to him and keep lying to him but then i felt a sharp pain "damn. Your really tight, you a virgin?" Larry said as he began to pump in and out of me and i groaned and grabbed his arm "does it hurt?" He asked seriously and i nod but it feels...sensational or something. It was my first time having sex okay. "I was a virgin i mean not anymore..." what the fuck am i doing... I thought to myself damn...it feels good as hell tho...maybe just maybe i can let one slip... and with that i let a tiny moan out "there you go baby. Some lube makes it better i think" he said before thrusting into me again and basically going ham on me. I was moaning pretty loud and suddenly he pulled out and grabs my hair and went in front of me "open your mouth." So i do and then he literally just put his member down my throat, i gagged hard the first time "it's fine dude just breathe from your nose and suck." I sucked pretty hard on accident and heard "mm fuck yeah..." come from larry and then he started thrusting down my throat even more but then...some white goo stuff came out my mouth and i choked a bit, larry pulled out of my mouth and i let out a gasp as the white jizz from my mouth.
Time skipp😇
"so...about earlier.." i said "your a really good fuck and person. Wanna be my boyfriend?" OH MY GOD. HE ASKED ME TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND? "Yes! I mean yes" i said with excitement "wanna smoke a cig?" He says and even though I don't smoke i have a elf bar and another vape so i said "yea sure" he lit a cig and took a huff of it before kissing me and transferring the smoke to my mouth and i breath out. Then i take the cig and do the same before pulling away and letting him breathe but then i kissed him again. I crave the taste of him. I just hope he feels the same. But then he gripped my waist and pulled closer to him...that night was amazing.

752 words (enjoy bcz im tired as shii)