Its gonna take a good while. (Fluff and smut)

After a while travis ends up at Larry's house, in a corner texting on his phone while larry, sal, ash, and todd play games. Larry kept glancing over at travis a bit worried for him before he stops playing and says..... "Travis. Could i talk to you in the bathroom?" Larry spoke to me gently and i nod, struggling to breathe and we head to the bathroom. In the bathroom. "Travis....why are you struggling to breathe?...i can see your chest skipping breaths. Explain, now." Larry spoke, locking the bathroom door. "I accidentally broke....a rib." Before travis can finish larry grabs his waist ad places him on the edge of the counter, wanting to help him. "I do not think you can break a few ribs on accident because shit.... Might need the hospital to fix that shit bae." Larry said before gently pressing a kiss onto my lips, i kiss back and things get heated. First he goes for my belt but i was worried he might realize my girl part, blocking off his hands "shit im sorry you dont want this do you." Larry says with a non forceful voice, I didn't speak at first but i get on my knees and unbuckle his belt as I gently stroked his boner, i stand up before bending over for him. Larry uses his thumb, showing my bubblegum pink hole and area before speaking. "You really thought you can hide being trans from me?" I didnt say anything, just wanting to be fucked since i was horny now. After a few minutes, travis was almost moaning his shit off, he could be louder now since everyone had left. Larry pov: i have travis' back arching and pounding away at his sweet cunt...god damn it was hot though, he grips my hips while im pounding so i go harder, reaching home base and hearing him scream out of pleasure. I stay still, letting me and him come together and i pull out as my jizz leaks out. "Good job..." i say softly, grabbing his ass a bit "now go lay down, alright?" "Okay." Travis replied, cracking his back a bit and trying to stand up but his legs wobbled "fuck-" he almost falls, i catch him before he can touch the floor "be. Careful." After thatttttt travis and larry are in bed, no not fucking lol 😀 butt cuddling! They kiss and cuddle Travis pov: do we have to cuddle like your gonna snap my neck?" I giggled, feeling that he gripped me more "fuck yeah, i can see you pretty face perfectly from here" larry replied, giving a cheeky grin "bruh you were like 'ngh' in the bathroom" Larry added, giggling "shut up! I did not! You were like 'huff huff huff' haha!" Travis laughed, it was still hard but his ribs get numbing cream and got wrapped. And with that, to end the night off they cuddle more and kiss more before placing both phones down and falling asleep. "This is gonna take a good while to get used to.." he thought before closing his eyes.

534 (YAYYYY TY TO MY SUPPORT AND I PUSHING THIS STORY, I WONT GIVE UP)