I miss you

Finney lay in bed, tossing and turning. He couldn't sleep, his mind racing with thoughts of his boyfriend, Robin. He missed him so much, even though they had just seen each other earlier that day.

Unable to take it any longer, Finney reached for his phone and dialed Robin's number. It was well past midnight, but he didn't care. He needed to hear his boyfriend's voice.

After a few rings, Robin answered the phone with a groggy "Hey baby, what do you need?"

Finney took a deep breath, trying to steady his voice. "Just to hear your voice," he said softly.

Robin smiled, even though Finney couldn't see it. "You miss me that much already?" he teased.

Finney chuckled, feeling a little embarrassed. "Yeah, I guess so," he admitted.

"Well, I miss you too," Robin said tenderly. "How about we talk for a bit?"

Finney's heart swelled with happiness. He loved how understanding Robin was, always there for him no matter what.

They talked for hours, about everything and nothing at all. They laughed, they whispered sweet nothings, and they even made plans for their next date. Finney felt his anxiety melting away, replaced by a warm feeling of contentment.

As the sun began to rise, they reluctantly said their goodbyes. Finney felt grateful for Robin's love and comfort, and he knew that he could always count on him, no matter what.

The next day, Finney woke up feeling refreshed and excited to see Robin. He quickly got ready and made his way to their favorite coffee shop, where they had planned to meet.

As he walked in, he saw Robin already seated at their usual table, a big smile on his face. Finney's heart skipped a beat and he rushed over to him, giving him a tight hug.

"I missed you," Finney said, burying his face in Robin's neck.

"I missed you too," Robin replied, holding him close. "How did you sleep?"

"Much better after talking to you," Finney admitted, feeling a little shy.

Robin grinned. "I'm glad I could help."

They ordered their coffee and sat down, chatting animatedly about their day ahead. Finney felt a sense of ease and happiness being with Robin, like he could face anything with him by his side.

As they sipped their coffee, Robin reached out and took Finney's hand, entwining their fingers together. Finney felt a rush of warmth spreading through his body, and he leaned in to kiss Robin.

It was a soft and sweet kiss, filled with all the love and affection they had for each other. Finney felt like he was in a bubble, just the two of them together, with nothing else in the world that mattered.

They spent the rest of the day exploring the city, holding hands and taking pictures of each other. Finney felt like he was on cloud nine, with Robin by his side.

As the sun began to set, they found themselves back at the coffee shop, watching the world go by. Finney looked over at Robin and felt a surge of gratitude and love for him.

"I love you," he said, feeling like he wanted to shout it from the rooftops.

"I love you too," Robin replied, squeezing his hand.

Finney knew that no matter what life threw their way, they would always have each other. And that was all that mattered.

As they finished their coffee and said goodbye to each other, Finney felt a sense of peace and contentment. He knew that no matter what the future held, he and Robin would face it together.

Over the next few weeks, Finney and Robin continued to spend as much time together as they could. They went to the movies, baked together, and went to the towns fair together.

Every moment spent with Robin was precious to Finney , and he cherished every memory they created together.