Late night calls

It was the middle of the night when Finney woke up, feeling restless. He tossed and turned in bed, unable to fall back asleep. Finally, he decided to text his boyfriend Robin.

"Robinnnnn," Finney texted, hoping that Robin was awake.

A few moments later, Robin's reply came through. "What is it mi amor?" he asked.

"I can't sleep," Finney replied.

Robin immediately knew what to do. "I'll be over in five," he texted back.

True to his word, Robin arrived at Finney's apartment just five minutes later. When Finney opened the door, Robin pulled him into a tight embrace.

"What's wrong?" Robin asked softly, holding Finney close.

"I don't know," Finney replied, leaning into Robin's embrace. "I just can't seem to calm down."

Robin led Finney back to his bed and sat down beside him. He placed a hand on Finney's back and began rubbing soothing circles.

"Close your eyes and take deep breaths," Robin said. "I'm here with you, and you're safe."

Finney followed Robin's instructions, and soon, he felt his breathing slow down, and his body began to relax. He opened his eyes and looked up at Robin, feeling grateful for his presence.

"Thank you," Finney said, leaning in for a kiss.

Robin kissed him back, deepening the kiss as their passion grew. They stayed like that for a few moments, lost in each other's embrace.

When they finally pulled away, Robin smiled at Finney. "Feeling better?" he asked.

Finney nodded, feeling more at ease than he had all night. "Much better," he said, snuggling up to Robin's side.

Robin wrapped his arms around Finney and held him close, knowing that he would do anything to make sure that Finney felt safe and loved.