2am potatoes

Once upon a time in a cozy little town, there lived two boyfriends named Finney and Robin. They were hopelessly in love, and every moment spent together was like a fairytale.

One night, Finney woke up with a sudden craving for potatoes. He knew that Robin was the only one who could make them just the way he liked it. So he picked up the phone and dialed Robin's number.

"Rob, Robbie, Robin," Finney whispered into the phone.

"Do you know what time it is, my love?" Robin replied, sounding a little groggy.

Finney fell silent for a moment, contemplating his request. "I want potatoes. Will you make me potatoes?" he finally asked, feeling a little shy.

"It's 2 in the morning and we're at separate houses," Robin reminded him.

Finney's heart sank a little, but he couldn't help feeling a little desperate. "Please?" he pleaded.

Robin couldn't resist his boyfriend's adorable plea. "Okay, baby. I'll be there in a bit," he said, getting out of bed and putting on his clothes.

A few minutes later, Robin arrived at Finney's doorstep, carrying a bag of potatoes and a big smile on his face. "I can't believe I'm making potatoes at 2 in the morning," he chuckled, as he stepped inside.

Finney's eyes widened with delight as he watched Robin peel, chop, and fry the potatoes to perfection. "You're amazing," he said, feeling grateful for his loving boyfriend.

As they sat down to enjoy their late-night snack, Finney couldn't help but feel lucky to have Robin in his life. Even though it was the middle of the night, Robin had dropped everything to make him happy, and that was all that mattered.

As they snuggled up on the couch, munching on their delicious potatoes, they knew that their love was something special, something that could last a lifetime.

They spent the rest of the night talking and laughing, enjoying each other's company. As the first rays of sunlight began to peek through the window, they realized that they had been up all night.

"Wow, time really flies when you're having fun," Robin said, looking at the clock.

Finney smiled and snuggled closer to Robin. "I know. I can't believe it's already morning," he said, feeling a little sleepy.

Robin kissed him on the forehead and held him close. "I'm glad we had this little adventure," he said, feeling content.

Finney looked up at him and smiled. "Me too. I love you, Robin," he said, feeling grateful for the love that they shared.

Robin smiled back at him. "I love you too, Finney," he said, feeling blessed to have such an amazing boyfriend.

As they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms, they knew that they had something special, something that would never fade away. Their love was like the potatoes they had shared - warm, comforting, and delicious, and they knew that they would always be there for each other, no matter what.