How You Met

You were falling.

Your "friends" had pushed you into Mount Ebott in hopes you'd be eaten or killed by monsters.

Little did you know, another human had just fallen into the underground a few minutes ago.

Once you hit the ground, your landing was softened by a small patch of yellow flowers. You lift up your head a bit to see...

Another human?

The other human stared at you in shock while somehow maintaining a deadpan.

You pulled yourself off the ground a bit so you were sitting down. You returned the other human's exact same deadpan and tilted your head. They tilted their head too.

The other human looked away for a moment before looking back at you and playing with their hands a bit. They then looked at you again and signed: "Hello, I'm Frisk. Who are you?"

They looked at you a bit nervously, probably because they weren't sure if you understood a single thing they just said.

You smiled at Frisk and signed back: "I'm (Y/N). It's nice to meet you Frisk."

Frisk looked taken aback for a moment before smiling at you. They were very happy you could understand them.

*Knowing (Y/N) can understand you fills you with DETERMINATION

You got up off the ground and extended your hand out to Frisk. They took your hand and picked themselves up off the ground, a smile still on their face.

You and Frisk looked around the room a bit before you spotted a doorway. You tugged on Frisk's sweater to get their attention.

"Look, a door. Maybe we can make our way through the underground together, and make it back to the surface!"

Frisk nodded their head in response. They grabbed you by the hand and started heading for the doorway.

(*Thinking of (Y/N) fills you with DETERMINATION)