Becoming Friends

As you and Frisk ventured through the underground together, you of course became best friends!

Once you two and whatever other monster stopped fighting, the monster always thought it was adorable how Frisk would worriedly tend to your wounds, even if you'd only lost 1 HP.

Frisk would sometimes take hits for you if they were quick enough to step between you and an attack, they'd always have this little determined look on their face when doing so.

You two also stopped your adventure a bit so you could just sit and talk, and by that I mean through sign language.

Once you and Frisk had reached Hotlands however, they started to tell you more about things like resets. You couldn't believe some of the stuff Frisk was made to do, (as long as you don't have a soul of determination, you're dead set on mercy. You refuse to fight) though you didn't blame Frisk for anything, they would never do something like that! They even got upset when talking about it! You give Frisk a lil' hug and tell them that you forgive them and don't blame them (😭).

And YES, YOU MADE A WHOLE A*S 'NOTHER  MERCY BUTTON IN ASGORE'S FIGHT THROUGH THE PURE DETERMINATION TO NOT ATTACK HIM-

The mercy button didn't really work though, it just made it so YOU didn't have to attack. Frisk had to be the only one attacking because you simply refused to hit Asgore.

Once Asgore was finally down, you all broke the barrier and took all the monsters to the surface.

Frisk decide to stay with Toriel, whom which Sans joined later, and you went back home.

Your parents nearly strangled you in a hug when they saw you, they were so worried.

But, a bit later, Frisk, Sans, and Toriel ended up moving in RIGHT next door, so you and Frisk just played around together outside all the time.

Frisk got quite a bit of hate for being the Ambassador of Monsters, and you defended them with the same determined look that Frisk had when they defended you in the underground.

Other than those people who you told Frisk are just jealous jerks, you and Frisk had a great time just playing together every day.

Until you both had to go back to school-

(*Thinking of (Y/N) fills you with DETERMINATION)