No Control

I hoped it was all a dream. I was right, yet wrong as well. Why, you may ask? I did dream of some tragic and bloody vision. Yet, I felt a dark presence within me. Something that seeks bloodlust. Something that wants to change my karma. I did not remember any word except two: False beliefs. False beliefs? What did he mean? No idea. It seemed like I was raised wrong, and Hope- the Light Warrior? My own mother. All I knew was that she worked as a teacher at a school, yes I knew she taught magic, but a warrior? Lies. It had to be. My mother could've neve been a warrior- and she could've never been...killed. I knew she was strong. I sensed that from her aura. She had terrifying aura. Yet she was so kind. So loving. I did not want to believe that creature.

I didn't want to but something kept bothering me. Perhaps he was speaking the truth. Well, no matter.

Blurred voices filled the room.

"He's waking up!"

"Liam! How're you feeling?"

I gradually gained consciousness. I looked around the room. Klaus stood by the door, talking to someone. While Victoria and Benjamin both standing by my side, with worried looks on their faces.

"W-where am I?" I asked.

"At home. You're at home Liam." Ben said, with tears in his eyes.

"Thank God you're awake, idiot!" Victoria cried, while throwing her arms around me.

"Get off me! You're chocking me!" I laughed.

I noticed Klaus walking over to me, smiling. Behind him, walked a crook backed man. A long beard, black like the night. His eye glasses tilted. He had an ugly scar across his forehead. He smiled as well, showing his yellow teeth. I shivered in my place.

"Hello there, boy." the man said.

"Um...Hello..." I replied.

"Calm down, Liam. He's harmless. He's a doctor, here to check up on you." Klaus said coldly. His emerald green eyes shining in the dimly lit room. 

Pain coursed through my body. Something in my chest hurt as I looked at him. As if I was being stabbed multiple times. 

I screamed.

"AHHH!!! MY CHEST!!!! IT HURTS!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I shrieked.

"LIAM! CALM DOWN! BREATHE!" Victoria spoke, yet her voice did not reach me.

Something was trying to consume me. Something was eating me from inside. Something was starving...for blood. It was trying to break free, like a monster buckling in its chains. I couldn't control it. Then, a voice spoke inside my head.

Get rid of him. Get rid of it. Get rid of that filth! Kill that man! Kill the one with the green eyes!

It meant...Klaus?

I denied it. I wouldn't murder my brother. 

I tried to push it back down, yet it fought back. It tried to break free. I tried my best, but it was in vain. The thing succeeded. It broke the surface. Purple energy surrounded me. That unusual feeling of hatred blinded me. The hatred of being called "Powerless". 

Why are you denying me? Accept my power.  Get rid of that Light user. Light weakens Dark. Kill him, the voice said. 

I won't kill my brother. Be it who you are, but if it comes to murdering my own siblings in blood, then I'd rather stay powerless instead.

Then...take a good nap. Let me handle it.

Purple energy filled the room. It surrounded Liam's body like a coat. His eyes were not his normal pure eyes. They were filled with bloodlust. His amethyst eyes shining as if he found the perfect target. He did. Klaus. Liam stared at his brother, as if trying to burn his soul. Benjamin caught a glimpse of flames in Liam's eyes. It was...true. He was burning Klaus's soul. Klaus screamed, yelled, and clenched his chest. He felt unbearable pain. Liam was emotionless, as if life had been drained from him. His siblings cried out for him, but their words never reached him. The doctor looked at Liam and back at the shrieking Klaus, and back at Liam again.

"I see. Light negates dark. But it can't be... this element... it is forgotten. Its users are extinct. The Forgotten Element...Darkness. But it is different...." the doctor spoke calmly, judging the situation, he was rather too calm.

"DO SOMETHING!!" Victoria yelled.

"Yes... Take Klaus outside. The pain will  be gone once he is outside this very room." he replied.

Victoria took Benjamin by the hand, giving him the look "it's okay" and grabbed Klaus outside as well. 

"So...you've found a new vessel, haven't you?" the doctor said.

Flames erupted from Liam's hands and shot at the man. A burning flame sped at the man, only to suddenly dissolve in the air. Again, flames shot at him, only to be dissolved into tiny particles. Not even one spark reached the doctor.

"Your tries are in vain. You cannot harm me. I negate your flames. I did expect you to show up, but not in that boy's body. He's too pure you will not be able to manifest inside him. Your powers will become his. If not more powerful."

"The boy is indeed strong. I envy him. He has a golden heart, and a strong will, I give him that. But the hatred and bloodlust he bares within himself will one day take the best of him." a voice spoke in the boy's stead. It was clearly not him. The voice spoke more coldly than Liam normally does.

"He needs guidance, not torture. Shall the day ever come that this boy dies, know that someone's soul will haunt you even in  the depths of Oblivion. I dare not speak his name, but I reckon you know who I mean. Do you not?" the doctor said.

He knew something that no one ever did. Something that can destroy dimensions if found out. That doctor was no ordinary doctor, he was someone with a high standard in the Court Of Magic. 

"Let me remind you. Shall the boy ever be harmed you will pay a heavy price. Guide him. Make him the master of this power."

"Of course. I shall instruct this one." with a sinister smile, the voice spoke "This boy... I like him."

"Tch. Why you of all others. You're too much for that kid." 

"Am I? But I can sense his soul within. He's awake, you know. He's listening to this very pointless conversation." 

"Pointless? If only it were your true body. I swear I'll exterminate you from this realm and return you to where you came from."

"Oh? You're quite confident, aren't we Antonio Lucius?"

"Yes." the man said, "I am."

That man... he claimed to be a doctor, but he was more than a mere doctor. He knew something that no human must learn. This 'doctor' was a dangerous being. His existence troubled even the most powerful creatures. 

"This man...he sure is trouble, isn't he my little vessel?"