Miracles

Hey guys,, i know i haven't posted any fics about benvi or anything at all! But i'm back to bring my version of the ending and a continuation,, because most people really hated it. Me,, personally,, the ending was a 50/50. It could have been way worse but it also wasn't the best. This fic is my own interpretation of what should have happened,, I am indeed making benvi canon because it has always been an important ship to me and it not being canon devastated me. i have added a bit of my theory into this,, only a small part and it doesn't have much impact. I will be doing refrence sheets for most characters and possibly all of them if i manage to. Enjoy !

Note: benvi campfire scene doesn't happen in this fic !!

________________________________________

A bright white glow shined,, it was calming yet so intriguing. Were they really in the glow? One by one,, each passenger walked into the endless white void. Ben and Saanvi were the last ones on the plane,, Saanvi wasn't as sure about entering the supposed 'glow'.

Ben: Saanvi? C'mon,, we're the last ones to get out of here.

Saanvi: Don't... don't you feel like we've been here loads of times before?

Ben looked at Saanvi,, what was she on about?

Ben: Saanvi,, we finally might get to live peacefully. I don't think there's much time to waste here.

Saanvi: No,, No,, No. Ben,, listen. I've been here before. So have you. I remember it,, at least my body does...

Ben was absolutely confused,, had she finally lost it? He took her hand and went into it.

Ben: How do you remember being here? Past life?

Saanvi: No,, maybe. I am not sure. But i feel like we don't have to leave this place. Either way,, we get what we want. Freedom. Peace.

Ben: I chose to leave,, and i'm not leaving you here alone. 

Saanvi went with him,, right before the exited the white and calm void something caught Saanvi's attention. A weird presence.

???: Are you sure you're willing to leave yourself behind?

Both of them turned around the moment they heard it. A tall woman with medium length black hair was looking at them,, it fixated it's eyes on the two mortals.

Ben: Who are you? You're not a passenger.

???: I am her. - pointing at Saanvi.

Saanvi: What?! How are you me?

???: I am you. You before.

Ben: Before..? What do you mean?

Ben felt someone touch him on the shoulder,, not Saanvi. They we're holding hands, how would she and why would she put her arm on his shoulder. He turned around and saw a massive man with a bird head and human body,, looking at him.