Untold Secrets

Michaela and Cal faced Saanvi and Ben,, waiting for more answers from them.

Ben: Are you sure you want to tell them?

Saanvi: I just got told that I could so yes,, I’m sure.

Michaela: Well?

Saanvi: We were about to leave the glow when Ma’at and Thoth showed up,, they wanted to speak with us. They told us they wanted to give extra powers to the passengers,, just like how they did with Zeke… But since not all the passengers would use it for good they wanted to choose only two or three passengers to have them. They chose us to carry the powers because we’re descendants of them,, and had told us to not tell anyone about this. We both still haven’t completely gotten or discovered our powers yet,, I have the power to connect to the divine to ask for guidance whenever I desperately need it and for now at least,, Ben can bring his loved ones back to life if their body is still intact. We haven’t found anything else…

Michaela and Cal were even more shocked than before,, powers? Saanvi and Ben get to have powers? Just like Cal did?

Cal: You can ask Gods for help? That's so cool!

Saanvi: It’s not that cool but yeah..

Ben: I hope you two understand why we didn’t say anything,, as much as we wanted to.

Michaela: Yeah,, we get it. But,, if Saanvi connected to the divine just now… What did you learn?

Saanvi: A few things,, Ma’at and Thoth have a daughter. Her name is Seshat,, she reminds me of someone but I’m not sure who… Anyways,, I ended up speaking to Ma’at and she told me that time would reveal our powers and what we must know,, she also told me that the divine would help us when we most need it. That’s all she said.

Ben: A daughter? I never knew about that…

Cal: I did. I saw it online.

Michaela: And you didn't tell us?

Cal: I thought it wasn't important…

Saanvi: It doesn't matter now,, we'd end up knowing about her either way. But that's all,, maybe we aren't supposed to connect to the divine anymore… Maybe just enjoy life and be with our family. There's not much to do anyways,, we've beat the Death Date like we all wanted to. The divine will always be there for us and mine and Ben's powers will be able to help if we need it.

Michaela: That's true… Maybe we should just chill out the rest of the day.

Cal: I still think there might be more problems to solve even after we beat the Death Date. Not as many as before but… you know.

Ben: If we do have to solve more problems and prophecies we'll solve them,, but right now let's just relax and be together as much as we can.

TIMESKIP: NIGHT TIME,, 10:55 PM.

Saanvi was in bed reading some random book she had gotten at the library the other day while Ben went to change clothes in the bathroom. She was tired and felt a bit scared that she wasn't able to walk properly yet. The doctor had told them she'd be walking again in no time but 2 whole months have passed and almost no progress was made. Ben came from the bathroom and told Saanvi to close the book and go to sleep,, that he'd be turning off the lights so they could rest. Both of them laid down in bed.

Saanvi: Ben? - she asked,, after some time had passed.

Ben: Yes,, Saanvi?

Saanvi: Do you think we should go to the hospital?

Ben was a bit caught off guard.

Ben: To the hospital? Why?

Saanvi: Because of my leg,, I still can't walk well and it's been two months… I'm worried.