Reuniting

FLASHBACK:

Saanvi picked up a bucket full of wet sand.

Saanvi: Here! You can use this!

???: And that's going to be enough? - her brother asked.

Saanvi: I'm hoping so!

They tried their best to build a sand castle but it ended up looking horrible.

Saanvi: This is never going to work!! I hate this!

???: Calm down, Vi. It can still work. We just need more wet sand. Can you go get it for me?

Saanvi: Yes, brother!

She ran down towards the water and picked up even more sand, she played around in the water a bit first. After some minutes of waiting, she came back.

Saanvi: Okay I got even more! It should definitely work now.

Second try. It worked much better then before, but it didnt really turn out how she was expecting.

Saanvi: It's not good enough!

???: It's okay, it might not be perfect but you tried your best. Isn't that what counts?

Saanvi: I guess.

???: It looks nice!

Saanvi looked up, a young boy with brown hair was staring at her. He had bright blue eyes which were really beautiful.

Saanvi: Thanks!

???: What's your name?

Saanvi: Saanvi! Yours?

Ben: My name is Ben, and that blondie sitting on the towel over there is my sister, Michaela.

PRESENT:

Saanvi and Mick were downstairs while Ben was putting Eden to sleep.

Saanvi: I still can't believe it.

Michaela: What? The fact you're pregnant?

Saanvi: Yeah! How will I tell Ben?

Michaela: Look, you have a lot of time to tell him. Relax, it's going to be okay.

Saanvi: I just... I dont think I'm ready yet.

Michaela: I'm pretty sure you can still get an abortion if you want it.

Both of them stayed silent for a while, it bothered Mick a bit, they had never really experienced these types of moments with each other.

Michaela: So, changing the subject for a bit... I heard Eden say you had a brother?

Saanvi: Yeah, I do.

Michaela: You never really told us.

Saanvi: I guess not. I didn't keep contact with him when we moved out of our parents house, he kind of just continued his life and I did too.

Michaela: We could find him again. If you want of course..

Saanvi: Yeah, that could distract me from everything for a while.

Michaela: We can start tomorrow. Ask your parents about him, maybe they know.

Before Michaela could say anything else, Saanvi saw Cal going down the stairs and immediately turned her attention to him.

Saanvi: Hey, buddy. What's wrong?

Cal: I had a horrible nightmare... - he replied, sitting down on the couch.

Saanvi: Do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep..?

Cal: No... I'm too scared to go back to sleep.