Big night - Kylian Mbappe

Kylian and i are in a bar, kind of in the middle of Paris. A lot of strong music, and many drinks.

We are really drunk. Not really knowing what's happening. Typical Kylian, horny as always.

We are dancing on the dance floor as i am all over him, with my back facing his chest. I rub my body into his with the music. He is just grabbing me by my hips, moving me in sync.

Suddenly, i feel him getting hard. How could he not. I groan and grab his hand.

"Come with me Kyks." I say and i drag him to the bathroom.

He comes with me, with no hesitation at all.

I go in first and he quickly closes the door behind him, locking it.

I quickly get on my knees and i take his pants and underwear off.

He couldn't even react to my actions and i quickly get it into my mouth.

His back is facing the door and his head is arched against it. He puts his hand behind my head, running it through my hair. He pushes my head and leaves me chocking at this point. I don't care at all. Its not even the first time.

I fast up my actions and that is when he moans very loud. Thank God the music is louder and no one can hear us.

"Can i?" He asks and i just continue. I think he got the assignment.

He lets all of his cum load my mouth and he leaves out a big sigh.

Once i take it out of my mouth, he groans. I am already drunk and with his cum in my mouth, i find myself throwing up in the toilet while he was grabbing my hair back so i don't make a mess. I am so relieved now.

"How about we continue this at home?" I ask and he nods, still sweating from the blow job.

He calls an uber to pick us up. The back of the car is big and it has a lounge. Separated from the driver. That means no one can see us.

We wait for it outside the bar. Thank God it is 1 am and not many people pass by. But still, we are trying to cover our faces.

When the taxi arrives, the driver opens the door for us and we hop in. We sit in the lounge. When the car starts moving, Kylian sees a bottle of expensive champagne.
"Would the pretty lady like some champagne?"
"I got something else in mind Kyky... something more interesting."

He smirks and i quickly get on his lap with my legs wide open. My chest faced to his chest. I wrap my hands around his neck and he rests his hands on my ass. He pulls me even closer and i can already feel him get hard, again. I lean in for a kiss. Maybe not just a kiss. More like a make out session. I started moving around his lap so i can get comfortable.

While the make out session, he is poking me. I mean, i don't mind! He suddenly puts his tongue in my mouth, going places. I put my tongue in too so the kiss can be more intense. That is what we call french kiss with the french guy.

While making out, he decides to give me slow and big kisses on my cheeks. He slowly moves to my neck. I can't resist but let out a soft moan. I hope the driver didn't hear that.

He just keeps giving me hickeys all over my neck and slowly go down to my chest and in the middle of my breasts. Keep it up Kylian.

"Kyks..? Shall we continue it at home?" I say and he backs up a little.

"Did i do anything wrong?"

"You did everything perfectly. It's just that, we might get caught. But if we are at home, we can't get caught. There you can ride me however you want."

"I guess i can wait."

"We can still make out though..." i say as i am still on his lap, feeling his clothed dick under my clothed pussy. I mean, i am wearing a very short black slick dress.

He didn't miss no chance and started kissing me again.

We were making out the whole time in the car. That is until we arrived at his mega mansion.

He opened the door for me and i ran to his room. He was just following me.

I jump into his massive bed and he runs behind me. When he comes inside the bedroom, he quickly closes the door and locks it. That is when he jumps in the bed with me.

We both quickly take off each other's clothes and he lays me down his bed. It is really soft ngl.

I knew he had been waiting for this so imma let him do whatever he wants.

"Don't feel any guilt. Just take control." I say and he harshly puts his dick in me. Not the whole thing yet ofc. I need to adjust to his size first.

My back is arched. It hurts but i like it. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have this man on top of me rn.

He starts to speed up the process. He goes a bit deeper while I moan in pleasure. I wish he could just understand how much i love him.

Now he is fully in. I am straggling to breath. The only thing that is heard in this room is, his moans and me just moaning his name.

He isn't wearing a condom. I didn't realize what was happening so i didn't care.

"Should i pull out?" He asks

"No don't." I say and he lets it all inside of me.

After a while, he finally decides to pull out. I am so tired. I knew i could handle him. It has happened way too many times. I am still tired though bc it was pretty rough and also 3 am.

We just laid under the sheets and slept cuddling.

Words: 1030
__________________________________

*Author's message*

I honestly really liked this chapter even tho i know its my first one. Or not really. Its been a while since i started writing stories but i just kept them to myself bc i was scared of judgement. Well i finally decided to post them too.
Hope you guys liked it!