The sleepover - Pedri González

Balde had invited Pedri and I to a sleepover. Not only us, but also Gavi. Just for one night. To watch movies, play board games and most probably play fifa on his ps5. I was so excited to go, even tho most of the times, they just leave me out to play fifa and i just go to sleep. Hoping it wouldn't happen again.

   I started packing my suitcase cuz yes i needed a suitcase. I took the smallest one. Okay i ain't that crazy. But i really needed some stuff. I packed the outfit for tomorrow, my pj's, my night skincare, my makeup, 2 underwear, socks and my toothbrush. I also took my handbag cuz this is where i put the important stuff. My phone, charger, lip gloss, mascara, money, keys and a small mirror.

   "Hey y/n? Are u ready to go?" Pedri asked from downstairs. "Umm i think so!" I said grabbing my handbag and my suitcase.

   I made my way downstairs, putting on my jacket and my shoes. "Are u serious?" He asked looking at my suitcase. "What?" I looked at him. "U are taking a whole suitcase with you? It's just for a day!" He said hitting his hands on his thighs. "So? I literally need so many stuff that wouldn't fit in just a backpack." He closed his eyes with my response and sighed. "Okay whatever, let's just go." He opened the door for me as i made my way to the car.

   I turned around to see him looking at the sky. I furrowed my eyebrows and he looked at me. "What happened?" I asked. "I forgot the keys inside." He said in a low voice. "Huh??" I said literally not hearing anything since i was already 50 meters away from him. "I forgot the keys inside!" He said loud enough for me to hear him. I groaned. "Are u serious right now?" I said making my way back the front door. "We are lucky i always have a pair of keys in my bag or else we would be locked outside." He smiled. "Thank you." I raised my eyebrows. "Yeah next time, mind looking for your keys instead of complaining for me getting a suitcase." He scoffed. "Okay okay sorry miss y/n."  I smiled. "Anyways let's go now." 

   We both went back to our car and of course Pedri didn't let me drive. He wants to treat me like a princess. Well i don't mind. Even though i love driving, sometimes it's good to take breaks.

   On our way, we put some music on as it was really boring without music. Can't pass a day without music. "I think we are gonna be kinda early." I said putting on my mascara. "Yeah most probably but I'm sure he won't mind." I nodded. "You know u look very beautiful without makeup. U don't have to put that much mascara." I closed the lid and looked at him. "I know bae. And thank you, but makeup is just something that i enjoy doing! It doesn't mean im not pretty cuz im wearing makeup." I said putting my mascara back in my handbag. "Okay i don't really understand, but if you say so, i agree with you." He smiled and held my hand.

When we arrived, we parked our car outside his house. We got out of the car and opened our boot lid to get our stuff. We approached the front door and right when i was about to ring the bell, i realized that the door was slightly open. We just entered the house looking around for any thieves or dead bodies. Yeah u never know. Well as we were approaching the rooms, the only thing we could hear were moanings. "Fuck is going on." I said looking back at Pedri. "Exactly what u said. Fuck is going on." I ignored his response and followed the moanings.

Balde was inside his office with a girl. I couldn't see her face. Her back was facing us. They were literally fucking on his chair. Um yeah, not comfortable at all. They were loud though and the door was also open. This man got a problem with doors i swear. I widened my eyes with what i saw and turned around and hit my chest to Pedri's. "Let's say that's normal Balde activity." I stared at him for 2 seconds. "Yeah okay let's just go in the living room and wait for them finish."

We made our way to the living room. "Oh wait i have an idea to make them stop cuz honestly this is just hurting my ears." I said and Pedri smirked. "I don't think it hurts your ears when we do it?" I smiled and scoffed. "Shush." He laughed. "Well what's your plan y/n?" I went towards the door. "Let's just ring the bell. They are probably gonna stop." I said. "That's a good idea."