Oopsie - Kylian Mbappe

Finally some quality time to spend with my boyfriend. He was taking me to the Bahamas. I literally couldn't be more excited! He promised me that after the season was over, he would take me somewhere for summer holidays. So we both agreed going to Bahamas.

The jet drive was long enough. We also invited some friends to come with us. Of course we would have separate rooms cuz we all know why.

"Hey, wanna do something crazy?" Kylian asked looking at me dead in the eyes smirking. Oh he got something absolutely crazy in his mind. "It depends, Kylian." I said looking at him and then looking back at my phone. "Have you even had sex on a plane?" When he asked that, my body froze. Our friends could have easily hear what he just said but thank God, he was smart enough to whisper it. "Yea no. I haven't and im not willing to try it." I shook my head and closed my eyes. "Like you don't want it..." He grabbed my thigh going slowly under my dress. "Our friends will hear us! We can't risk that." He started kissing my neck, leaving soft kisses. But i stopped him immediately. "I would much rather do it in the bathroom, then here in front of our friends." I sighed. "Just go to the bathroom and i will be there in 5 minutes so they don't suspect us."

He nodded, got up and went straight to the bathroom. I was just waiting, watching a movie that i had downloaded on my phone. "White Chicks". Literally one of the best movies I've ever seen.

5 minutes passed and i got up, leading to the bathroom like nothing was happening.

I knocked on the bathroom door and waited for Kylian to open the door. "Hey, open the door." He opened the door and pulled me in quickly, locking the door behind me.

He pinned me against the door and put his one hand next to my head and the other one on my waist, pulling me as close to his body as he could. He pressed his lips against mine and I rested my body. He suddenly found a way to slid his tongue in and i collapsed our tongues together, moving in sync.

The hand that was on my waist, slipped down to my ass and then to the front. He pulled back from the kiss a little to pull down my underwear. I was already so wet and he wasn't even in yet.

"So wet already?" Kylian said smirking. "Just shut up." I said breathing heavily. He slid 2 fingers inside my clit and quickly crashed his lips into mine again, so that i wouldn't make a sound.
He was going so deep and fast that i couldn't even breath properly.

I tried really really hard not to make a sound. I swear. But this man really wanted the whole jet to hear me. He didn't even try slowing down. The only thing he was doing was, pressing his lips into mine with a lot of pressure. Well that didn't work. I moaned out loud. Yeap. Definitely screwed. After i moaned, he slowed down a little which made me breath heavily inside his mouth.

I felt my inside tighten. "Kylian I'm so close." I whispered. He went faster which made me release immediately. He pulled his fingers out, licking them.

"Turn around." He said. "Huh?" I raised my eyebrows. "Just turn around and bend over." I did as he told me. The bathroom wasn't so big obviously. I mean, of course it was bigger than a plain airplane but it was still small.

He pulled down his sweatpants and boxers and grabbed my hips. He thrusted into me with force. I brought my hand to mouth, stopping myself from moaning.

He went in deeper and deeper every second. It made me lose my mind. "Wait, we didn't use protection!" I said. "I will pull out." He continued to pound into me making me go crazy. I had to place my hands on the counter for more support. That meant i had to get my hand away from my mouth. Letting every moan escape it. I really hope these walls were soundproof.

I felt Kylian get hard, meaning he was about to release. He quickly pulled out as cum was dripping from his tip.

I got on my knees and put his dick in my mouth. He groaned. "I wasn't expecting you to do that." I smiled and he put his hand behind my head, caressing my hair. He pressed my head further in and left me chocking. I was sucking it, making sure there was nothing left.

I swallowed all of it. Even tho i threw up right after. "U feel so good." Kylian said looking down at me. "I know." I said smiling.

We both got dressed up again, making sure everything was covered. We unlocked the door and went back to the lounge. Everyone was looking at us. We just sat in our seats. We all stayed silent until Neymar decided to speak up. "So are we really going to act like you guys didn't just fuck?" Kylian and I looked at eachother and raised our eyebrows. "Whaaaaaat! Noo." I said looking at Neymar. "Well you weren't so quiet." Messi said. "Shit man." I said hitting my thigh. "It was Kylian's idea!" Kylian looked at me with *no you didn't* look. "How dare you." I took a *bffr* look. "Alright fine it was my idea. But you still said yes!" "Fine!" We all laughed. "I mean it was painful just listening to you guys fucking but don't worry." Hakimi said. "We are sorry guys." We both said. "We better not hear you through the walls of the hotel." Bruna said and we all burst out laughing.

Words: 1018

______________________________

I know, i know. A Kylian one shot again. I just thought he fit in this one. He just fits in everything if I'm being honest.

Im also very sorry for this short chapter but im just so bored🥰