- one

S2 , E1
MADMAX
NOT PROOF READ

Ellie sat in the back of her brothers car staring out the window, watching as cars drove by, none of them being Josie Fishers mom's car.

Nancy wheeler was currently sitting in the front beside Steve as she basically graded one of his papers. Ellie didn't even know what the paper was for and she honestly didn't care.

Just them Ellie saw the silver car pull into the parking a lot, making a big smile form on her face. Josie.

Josie had been Ellie's best friend since they were six and were made partners in art class. She was probably the nicest yet meanest person Ellie had ever met, but she didn't mind. Josie didn't care that Ellie was gay in fact Josie knew before Ellie.

"Later" Ellie said grabbing her bag before jumping out of the car. "Josie" Ellie yelled catching the other girls attention "hey el" Josie said as Ellie ran up to her.

The two quickly turned towards the entrance of the parking lot as a very loud car entered. It pulled into a parking spot and stopped, the annoying noise disappearing. Just then did a red head pop out of the passenger door.

Ellie's eyes quickly glued to her as she dropped her skate board on the ground then zoomed off. She was really pretty.

"Hey Ellie" Josie yelled snapping the brunette out of her trance "you coming or what" Josie said this time in a normal tone.

"Yeah" Ellie mumbled glancing up at the blue car before walking off.

Ellie and Josie headed toward the school quietly. The moment they entered the school their silence was cut off "that car was cool" Josie said holding onto Ellie's arm as she pushed threw the crowd of kids "no. It was annoying and loud" Ellie said glancing back at Josie.

"Yeah, but the kid looked cool" Josie said before letting go off Ellie and stepping over to her locker. Ellie however kept moving threw the kids since her locker was further down the hall "yeah she did" Ellie whispered.

 Ellie however kept moving threw the kids since her locker was further down the hall "yeah she did" Ellie whispered

"Meet the human brain" Mr Clarke said placing a fake brain down on his table.

"I know. I know, it doesn't look like much. A little gross even, right?" He paused looking around the classroom. "But consider this, there are a hundred billion cells inside of this miracle of evolution all working as one"

Ellie Harrington sat in the back on the class her head lying in her hands as Mr Clarke's voice went in one ear and out the other.

"Ellie" a voice whispered from beside her. The girl didn't remove her head from her hands instead she just turned it to face the other girl. Once Ellie was looking at her Josie allowed herself to continue.

"What are you doing after school?" Josie paused for only a second, not even giving Ellie a chance to answer before she continued "nothing? Good. You wanna go to the arcade" Josie asked, this time giving Ellie enough time to answer, but before Ellie could answer she was once again cut off, only this time by the classroom door opening.