Spicy Angst- mildly NSFW

Sans shivers, eye lights hazy as he stares at you. His gaze is adoring and riveted on your open look of love and admiration. He's sprawled back onto silken sheets, highlighted by the soft, dim glow of your lights. You picked them out with him and he had thought then that your smile was brighter than any of the lamps on display. You, on the other hand, had chosen them because they reflected off of him so well. He had stood next to them and took your breath away with his soft eyes and relaxed posture- love etched deep in the lines of his skull. The way it's doing now.

"heh, babe- you're gonna be the death of me." He stutters, breathless. His ever-present grin softens as they do only in your presence and his bony digits raise up to caress your cheek.

"Ah, ah." You scold him, firmly pushing his hand down and pressing them to the bed. "You can look... but no touching, Sansy."

Your other hand comes ghosts over his jaw, lightly tilting his head up with

"uh-huh. got it." He nods easily enough. His hands, however, bunch the silk sheets and grip them tightly. You can hear his sharp exhale. His mouth parts again, in that vulnerable way that makes your heart clench. You smile approvingly at the blue flush that takes over his face. You love all the parts of him, the sad part, the one that can't get up in the mornings, the science loving part... and the part that flushes in pleasure just at seeing how much you approve at how well he behaves.

He's nervous, though. Even now, Sans feels like he's not enough. He's not too comfortable without the veneer of false casualty and charming evasion he built with his jokes and characteristic slouch.

You have a couple of ideas how to ease him into comfort, though. You're very well practiced, after all.

You flutter teasing fingers down his jaw, Sans tilting his head back just enough to give you access but still being able to keep his eye lights on you. He sighs a little when blow little puffs of air near his upper vertebrae. You chuckle, seeing the little shiver your laugh induces in him. You eye him hungrily, wanting more of those sweet noises he makes just for you.

"Mmmh..." he groaned as you nibbled lightly on his bones, digging in a little and flicking your tongue out in intervals.

"Make sure you let me know how much you like this, Sans." You order, scraping your blunt nails on his inner rib just to hear him moan. Which, he does and enthusiastically at that.

You adore the way he gasps, the way his hands cling to you, the way he trusts you and just you to take him apart and put him back together. You grasp his hands and kiss the joint of his wrist.

The night you spend with him is full of the brightest blues you can see, the pleasured sounds of his wrecked voice, and the most beautiful view of Sans writhing with need and want and mind melting pleasure beneath you. Because of you.

"i love you." He whispers.

You smile at him in response, adoration and love stuck in your throat.

You missed that. You missed him.

"Let go, Sans." You order him. It's a command... and a plea. You allow it.

The morning isn't nearly as sweet. You get the wonderful view of a changing Sans, having been groggily woken up by his alarm. You sit on the bed and watch him stumble about.

You follow him into the car as he drives. It's routine by now. He could teleport, sure, but you think he appreciates the drive. It gives him time to think.

You wait as he buys a bouquet of your favorite flowers.

You sit beside him as he lays flowers upon a well taken care of grave stone.

Your gravestone.

You sigh, pressing a ghostly head against Sans' shoulders as he laid the bouquet down.

"i love you." He whispers, to you. But you aren't there, not really. Not in the way that matters.

Sans speaks to the air like he's speaking to you. You situate yourself so that you can pretend to speak back.

"i had a dream about you, last night," he tells you. You know.
You only visit him in dreams. The only harmless way you can haunt him.

"i miss you."

You feel it when he lets go. When he moves on from you just that tiny bit more.

He tells you about the person he's meeting, like you don't already know. Your jealousy irks, but Sans no longer looks like he's a wind gust away from dusting. So you send him away. With every dream you coax him to let go.

Your SOUL fades, the pieces of it sent off into the Void. Finally.

You hug Sans, and place a kiss on his brow.

"I love you too. Be happy." You tell him.

And before you're consumed, you see him startle and you know he's gotten your message.