Chapter 2

The Vanishing of Will Byers Part 2

Cora walked down the hall and ran over to Robin. She waved at her with a grin. "Hey Cora. Ready for English. I heard there's going to be a quiz which is stupid because there really isn't even anything to have a quiz on but still I doubt it'll be that hard."

Cora lips quirked up as she listened to her. You learned to get used to Robin's ramblings after being friends with her for years. "I'll probably just skip."

"You're barely passing as it is."

"I don't have to pass by a lot. Just pass."

"Your dedication is truly impressive."

Cora rolled her eyes. "Let's just go."

They walked inside the class and sat down. Cora pulled out her notebook and started doodling aimlessly. She would get the notes from Robin later.

Cora found herself reaching for the pendant  around her neck and flicking it open. She stared at the picture inside, the only physical memory she had of her little sister.

~~~~~

Luna jumped up as she watched the familiar vans pull up. She was tempted to run inside and help but she didn't want them to know she was still here.

Besides the telekinetic could take care of herself.

A few minutes later she was running into the woods. Luna cut her off causing the girl to jump in fear.

Before she could do anything Luna pulled up the sleeve on her right arm. The girl paused seeing the 013 tattooed across her wrist.

Slowly she lifted her left arm showing an 011 identical to Devin's. 

They moved farther into the woods as the rain started pouring.

She heard voices and tried to pull Eleven away but Eleven snapped on some twigs. "Dustin, shut up." One of the voices yelled.

Eleven walked over to them causing them to turn and after a moment's hesitation Luna ran over and stood beside her.

There were three boys one of African American descent like Xavier, one with curly hair like Issac, and another with black hair like Devin.

Luna felt nervous standing before three boys, the first people who had seen her in years but she knew she made the right choice.

She had left her friends. She would not leave Eleven too. No matter the cost.