Chapter 6

Holly Jolly Part 2

Holly Jolly Part 2

Cora sat on Robin's bed as she chattered about. To be honest Cora wasn't sure what she was talking about anymore. Her mind was much to busy.

There one day, gone the next. Just like Ally.

It made Cora really believe that Hawkins was cursed. Cursed to tear apart families and ruin lives. But it wasn't Hawkins, it was simply life. And life was on no one's side.

"Cora, Cora." Robin snapped her fingers in her face.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?"

"I was asking if you were listening."

"Um, yes."

"Are you okay? With everything that happened to Will, I'm sure it brought back memories."

"The memories never go away. They just get easier to contain. I'll be fine."

"Okay. But if you need anything come straight to me."

~~~~~

Luna and Eleven exited the house and walked toward the meeting place. Luna stared in distaste at the fence surrounding the area. So much like the lab.

El stared at the watch on wrist repeating 3 1 5. Obviously she had never been taught how to tell time before. It made Luna even more angry.

She has known the Telekinetic's weren't taught much but she had never thought it as this bad.

They knew nothing. Just as the lab wanted it. Powerful weapons with no remorse or emotion.

A cat snarled pulling both of their attentions toward it. As Eleven's breathing deepened Luna was pulled into a memory of her own.

A black cat lay on the table locked in the cage. It batted at the sides trying to escape.

Luna sat in her chair and stared at it, emotionless. This cat didn't deserve to die but neither did Marcy or Marissa or any of the others and she would not let anything happen to them.

Luna clenched one of her hands and the cats blood started to boil. It shrieked at increased its escape efforts tenfold but it was no use.

She lessened her hand and the cat relaxed but the next second she squeezed it as tight as she could and the cat exploded.