Chapter 3 Seeking a new start

Pov   Unknown????

"Sir our search parties have returned with little info on the knight's whereabouts"

???: "Fine then   We'll use what little info we have and go down there ourselves I'm done waiting for this shit I refuse to let that jolteon live"

??: "And what about the pikachu sir? We've learned his name is Circuit."

???: "That pikachu is only the jolteon's partner. However he means nothing to me but still make sure he suffers just as much as his friend does"

??: "Okay sir I will inform the teams that we will be traveling to Solar woods tonight."

???: "No not tonight . Now!"

??: "okay sir"

(Exit room)

??: "listen up everymon!  We have new direct orders from our leader with the little information our search parties have gathered on our targets  our leader has grown impatient. Now we travel down there ourselves   We travel to Solar woods and find our enemies together prepare yourselves because we are moving real soon!"

?: "is the leader crazy?!  Shouldn't we have more time to get ready we've never been to Solar woods"

?: "I'm not sure but I really don't feel like defying him today. I don't know about any of y'all but I personally enjoy having all four of my paws in tact"

?: "I guess you are right  I mean just look at Dan after he defied the leader"

?: "missing two front paws definitely don't want that to be me anytime soon let's go get ready with the time we have"

?: "right"

Volt's pov

Clover: "How did you get all these wounds?"

Volt: "we ran into an  old "friend"  of mine's army   at the top of the cliff and you can say they weren't  too happy to see me."

Clover: "what do you mean by friend who was it?"

Volt: "Probably best you don't worry about it for now"
Volt said with a little pain in his voice

Clover: "Right okay well  I alone can't patch up this cut across your side  but I can help with your paws after that I'll have to bring you into the town I'm from (hoping nobody attacks you) and get a little help with your chest"

Volt: "That's fine just as long as your town doesn't jump us *sarcastic laughter*"

Clover: "Hey circuit was it?"

Circuit: "what is it"
Circuit responded cautiously as he still didn't quite trust clover

Clover: "do you think you could help me find a few sturdy branches  to make a temporary bandage for Volt's broken paws?"

Circuit: "On it!"

The idea of helping Volt sparked Circuit's spirit and he was on task immediately

Clover: "Damn-  he's fast"

Volt: "please I'm faster than he is he's just energetic"

Volt joked around still in pain from his wounds

Clover: "you just stay here and wait I'm going to find a few soft little leaves to wrap around you"

Volt: "okay"

                    Clover's pov

I left the tight cave and followed the same path Circuit darted through I have to admit he really didn't know how to cover his tracks I don't know how fast he was moving but every bit of shrubbery in his path was bent toward the opposite direction leaving and open hallway