Author's Note

To all the wonderful readers of my fanfic,

I hope this message finds you well.

Firstly, I want to express my gratitude for your continued support and enthusiasm for this story. and apologies, because I couldn't reply to everyone's DM but your encouragement means the world to me. 

However, I have noticed some negative comments and DMs circulating lately, which have dampened my spirits. While constructive feedback is always appreciated, I kindly request that we maintain a positive and respectful atmosphere here.

If the story doesn't align with your expectations or preferences, I kindly request that you respect the creative freedom involved. You have the choice to discontinue reading if it doesn't resonate with you. But I urge you to remember that this is a fanfic, and as the writer, I have the creative freedom to shape the narrative and character arcs. Ram-Priya being the endgame is a fundamental aspect of this story, and I hope you can appreciate and respect that.

However, I will not tolerate any form of hate or negativity in my inbox/comments. I'm not someone who entertains such cheap mediocrity, and won't hesitate to block you.

If anyone feels compelled to criticize or express dissatisfaction, I kindly ask that you refrain from leaving unnecessary/hateful comments under my stories or in my inbox (constructive feedbacks are welcomed). Instead, I encourage you to channel your energy into creating your own stories and sharing your unique perspectives.

I just want to foster a supportive and positive community where we can all enjoy the journey of Ram-Priya together.
To my dear and honest readers, Your love and continued readership mean the world to me. I'm excited to bring you more captivating chapters in the coming days.

Thank you for your understanding and ongoing support. Stay tuned for more twists and heartwarming moments in Love Rekindled!

With heartfelt appreciation,

SN