Reunited in Dreams, Embraced in Reality

Returning home, Priya began to prepare fresh vegetables and cut fruits. She ensured that Pihu received a healthy meal. Pihu, being a typical child, showed some tantrums, but Priya patiently fed her, hilst weaving stories to make the mealtime more enjoyable. After feeding her, Priya then gave Pihu tablets and syrup prescribed by the doctor.

Pihu: Mumma yeh kawdi hai.
Priya: Pihu beta, yahi kadwi dawai aapke petu ke andar jaake fever se fight karegi aur aapko theek karegi.
Pihu: Mamma, Mai superhero ban sakti hoon?
Priya: Superhero? Off course, aap Superwoman bhi ban sakti ho!
Pihu: (giggling) Wahi Superwoman, aapke jaise na?
Priya: (nodding)Hmm, waise aap kyun banna chahti ho, ittu si toh ho abhi.
Pihu: (giggling) Kyunki jab mai superwoman ban jaugi na, tab mai saari duniya ko green green vegigable aur  monters se bachaungi.
Priya: (laughing) Vegigable? ya vegetable?
Pihu: (frowning) Mamma!! mujhe bear ass mat karo.
Priya: (laughing out loud) Bear ass? ya Embarrass ?
Pihu: (cutely frowning) haan haan wahi.
Priya: (still laughing) Ittu si ho aur itne bade bade words use kr rhi ho.
Pihu: (pouting) Mai big girl ho gayi hu mamma, toh big big words hi na use karungi.
Priya: (laughing)Tumhare jokes na bilkul tumhare papa jaise hain, bad jokes!
Pihu: Par aaaap hass rahe ho na.
Priya: (Pulling her cheeks) Papa ki chamchi!
Pihu: (Giggling) Chamchi nahi mumma, Papa ki princess!
Priya: Okay Papa ki Princess Pihu. Abb chalo soo jao, tumhari tabiyat kharab hai tumhe aaram ki zarurat hain. Agar jaldi theek nahi hui toh mai tumhe roz roz vegigables hi khaane ko dungi, no chocolates aur ice cream.
Pihu: Mammaa!! No!!
Priya: okay tab chalo so jau achhe bachhe ke tarah.
Pihu(cutely pouting): Aap bhi mere paas so jau pleaseeee!
Priya: Okay okay! mumma yahi hai aapke paas hi, 2 ghante baad 5 bajne waale hain tab mumma ko tuition bhi lena hai. 
Pihu: Tab tak aap bhi rest kar lo
Priya: Aap bhi rest karo.
Pihu: (pretending to sleep) Dekho mei good girl ki tarah soo gayi!
Priya: Bohot baatein karti ho, badmaash!
saying so, she made Pihu sleep and covered her with blanket and cuddled Pihu.

In the midst of it all, Priya's mind raced with worries. her fear of losing Pihu, her concerns about their financial situation. She wondered how she would manage to make ends meet, to provide for both herself and her daughter. But her love for Pihu fueled her determination. She would do whatever it took to ensure her daughter's well-being and happiness. Despite the exhaustion and worry, Priya's love for Pihu shone through her actions.
She couldn't help but wonder on her life and the challenges she faced. "Shaadi se pehle agar mujhse koi kehta ki meri shaadi hogi aur meri beti bhi hogi toh mai uss insaan ke baaton pe hasti ya phir usse daat deti.... Kabhi nahi socha tha ki meri life aaj aisi hogi. Ek time tha jab mai practical hua karti thi." she murmured. "Lekin chaye kuch bhi ho jaaye, mai apni bachhi ko protect karungi aur uske ke liye woh sab kuch karungi jitna mujhse ho payega."

Priya vowed to do whatever it took to protect and care for Pihu. She was a mother driven by love and determination. She was ready to face any challenge that life threw her way. And as she watched over her sleeping child, she found solace in the strength of their bond, knowing that their love would guide them through the toughest of times. She knew that even though life had been harsh to her, she would never stop fighting for her daughter's happiness and well-being.

              ...................................

Priya was standing in a picturesque setting, near the beach surrounded by the waves and gentle sunshine. And there, standing behind her, was Ram, her Mr. Kapoor, looking at her with love and longing in his eyes.

Ram: Priya!

Priya freezed in her tracks. Her heart raced at the sound of this familiar voice. She turned around slowly to find Ram standing there. A mixture of emotions was evident on his face.

Priya (stammering)Mr. ka...Kapoor......aap yaha?

They rushed toward each other without wasting anotheer second. Their hearts pounded in unison. Priya threw herself into Ram's embrace She was unable to hold back her emotions any longer. Ram held her tightly. His own tears were falling freely.

Ram: (with teary eyes) Priy..ya, mujhe sab sach pata chal gaya hai. Kuch bhi bolne ki zarurat nahi hai tumhe.

Priya: (voice trembling) Maine aapko bohot miss kiya Mr. Kapoor. aur Pihu... hamari bachhi, woh bhi....

Ram: (voice filled with emotion) Priya, mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha ki yeh sab sach hai. Tum..Hamari beti, our little Pihu... she's beautiful, bilkul apne Maa jaisi.

Priya: (tears trailing down her cheeks) Nah! Apne papa par gayi hai, uski aankhen...

Ram: (breaking the embrace and looking into her dark brown orbs) Priya...
Priya: (looking into his blue-green eyes)Mr. Kapoor mai....

Before she could say something, Ram placed his finger on her lips.
They held onto each other. Their bodies swayed gently, caught up in a moment they thought they would never experience again. The world around them faded & the moment felt so tangible. So alive. Real.

Ram: (reaching out to touch her cheek gently) Mai samajhta hoon, Priya. Mai sab samajh gaya hoon abb, tumhe koi explanation dene ki zarurat nahi. Tumhare saath jo kuch bhi hua, uske liye I'm sorry, really I'm....

Without a second thought, Priya wrapped her arms around Ram. She buried her face in his chest. Ram held her more tightly. His grip was as strong as his love for her.

Ram :(voice filled with sincerity) I missed you too, Priya. aur Pihu...

All of a sudden, the sound of Pihu's voice calling out for her "papa" echoed, breaking their hug. Priya looked up at Ram. Her eyes were shining with a mixture of joy and anticipation.

Priya: (whispering) Usse pata hain, Mr. Kapoor. Pihu apne papa ko jaanti hain, aapko jaanti hain.

RAM (overwhelmed with emotion and opening his arms to embrace Pihu) Pihu...mera bachha!

Pihu: (running towards them): PAAAPAAA...PAAPAAA!!

*****

Priya stirred from her dream. Her eyelashes fluttered against her cheeks. She slowly opened her eyes, and found herself back in her small rented home. A single tear escaped down her face. She wiped it away and looked at Pihu, who stirred in her sleep and was uttering the words "Papa, Papa."

Priya: (closing her eyes & whispering softly) Mr. Kapoor...

With a heavy sigh, Priya gently untangled herself from Pihu's embrace and sat up in bed. She wiped away her tears, and was ready to face the day despite the ache in her heart.

Priya: (to herself) Yeh ek sapna tha, Pihu. Par ek din I wish sach ho jaye. Aap apne papa se mil loge, I wish....

She checked Pihu's body temperature and then planted a tender kiss on her forehead.
Priya saw the clock ticking 4:30pm and then gathered herself, washed her face, and got ready to take on her responsibilities, including the home tuitions she provided.

As she stepped out of the room, her heart was still heavy with the remnants of the dream. She carried within her the flickering flame of love and the strength to protect her daughter's happiness. 
Little did she know that this day would bring an unexpected turn of events.

Thankyou for taking your time and reading this.
Do share your views about the same :)

LOVE REKINDLEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें