Betrayals

Alexis had gotten to WWE; she went to the locker taking a deep breath as she looked at Alex smiling and kissed and his head before going go get into her gear braiding her black hair then did her makeup once she was finished she went to go talk with some people; Rhea out on the ramp when her old tag team partners came out walking down her face dropped looking at them as they glared at her before Rhea came back behind the entrance she teared up storming away before Alexis walked out smirking at Liv and Raquel heading the ramp laughing before getting into the ring Liv and Alexis toyed with each other Alexis eventually attacked Liv by grabbing her arm and putting it in a submission hold which caused Liv to scream reaching for Raquel all the sudden Charlotte flair came running into the ring grabbing Liv by the legs and putting into a figure 4 smirking at Alexis who smirked as Liv screamed in agony but she wasn't gonna tap out Raquel knew she couldn't interfere but she had too she jumped inside the ring grabbing Charlotte by the hair tossing her off as Alexis let go; Liv crawled out the ring she was in pain but got back up trying to fight Charlotte picked up Raquel tossing her out before grabbing Liv and putting her into a figure bending her back Liv screamed while Alexis beat up on her laughing Charlotte pulled away as Liv struggled Alexis climbed up the rope then stomped her feet into livs abdomen before grabbing her injured leg the judge counted Liv didn't try and kick out they won Alexis and Charlotte won; the ref handed the titles over and they both walked out happily and hugged each other but Rhea was angry with Alexis " hey Charlotte wanna go out later and celebrate our win " she asked as Charlotte smiled " sure I do " she said before walking away, Alexis went to the locker and was shoved by Rhea onto the couch " lex are you serious right now! " she screamed pissed off Alexis turned around " ri what the fuck is your problem " she said Rhea " Charlotte is my arch enemy why are teaming with her "  she said angrily Alexis shrugged " and that is over now you beat her at wrestlemania why should me teaming with her matter " she asked kinda of annoyed holding her title Rhea glared taking a deep breath " fine " she said storming off and going to judgment day up onto the ring talking " so my sister in law is tagging with my enemy Charlotte flair so she is off judgment day and I challenge her for those titles " Rhea said into the mic as Dom looked at Rhea " babe what the fuck are you doing " he said but got no answer then Alexis and Charlotte came out looking at each other before saying " WE decline. " dropping the mic and leaving which left Rhea in shock but she screamed in anger Alexis left with Alex heading to buddy's house happily going to ready for drinks with Charlotte when she got home she smiled as buddy came and hugged her kissing her lips Alexis kissed back " hey im getting drinks Charlotte can you watch Alex for the night I'll be home don't worry " she said happily as buddy nodded " sure babe anything for you " he said while following upstairs she grabbed out a velvet dress that was black or a sliky dress that was red showing them to her boys " which one " she smiled happily buddy said the sliky one so did Alex she smiled happily " Okay Alex go play your games " she said gently as Alex ran off happily then Alexis undressed while buddy helped her with everything even her makeup once she was done she grabbed her purse and phone and kissed buddy goodbye then went to say goodbye to alex hugging and kissed his head bye then heading to the bar texting Charlotte when she pulled up she heads inside seeing Charlotte and her boyfriend there " hey guys! " she sat down smiling taking a shot from Charlotte, both were talking and drinking but luckily both knew how to handle alcohol well it was about 2am when both left when she got home she saw everything was turned off she headed into the bathroom cleaning off her makeup and taking her dress off as buddy came up behind sleepily in just his boxers hugging her " hiiiii my love " he said happily like a child she giggled and kissed his hand " hi honey I'm gonna shower okay then ill be to bed go back to sleep " she said as he walked back flopping onto the bed and falling asleep once Alexis was finished she went to bed.

Alexis,Buddy and Alex had gone to the performance center Rhea watched Alexis like a sore thumb tapping her foot as Dom scoffed " Rhea enough you are acting like a diva just because she is tag team partners with your enemy " he said as Rhea looked at him sighing and nodding but not replying Alexis hugged Charlotte " heyyy girl looking sexy as ever and heyyyyy buddy " she said smiling as Alexis smiled " thanks we are gonna rule WWE with these new titles " she said to her before interlocking their arms " well we gotta go and have our fun " both of them left and out onto the ring talking about their titles then Rhea and rest of judgement day came out; Rhea laughed getting into the ring " I'm gonna take those titles from you me and Dom dom will " she said getting into Alexis's face before Charlotte punched Rhea and a fight broke out between them Alexims jumped kicking Rhea in the face as Charlotte punched Dominik out onto the ground then Alexis dealt with Damian and Finn before Rhea backed away gripping her title and growling " at night of champions its gonna be me and you Alexis! " she screamed as Charlotte and Alexis laughed accepting the offer panting heavily watching them judgment leave