Jealousy problems (pt 2)

That next day Alexis had left again wearing her RAW women's title around her waist smirking as the cameras were on her in the ring along with Buddy she smiled and kissed his lips happily before turning to see who her opponents were it was Cameron and Bianca Belair she laughed excitedly watching them enter the ring the match started Alexis jumped up twisting Belair's hair around the ropes before tying it she was screaming in pain being kicked in the stomach repeatedly then being chopped Cameron tried rushing over to save Bianca but buddy stopped him by picking him up and throwing him into the barricade; Cameron groaned heavily picking himself up dodging out of buddy's way sending him into the crowd then going over to Bianca and untying her hair she sighed in relief whipping her hair at Alexis which got her on the stomach many times she winced but fought back she hellfire slammed Bianca picking her legs up the ref counted but Cameron came in and pulled off as buddy shoved him back Cameron got into the ring missing a spear from Buddy he picked up Alexis she spun herself around getting out and kicking his knee throwing him out the ring she than hellfire slammed Bianca once again then riptiding grabbing her legs and folding her winning the match she screamed snatching her title away from the ref as she held her title up along with her arms Cameron sat on the ring helping blowing an air kiss to her as her and buddy left panting heavily going behind the gorilla sitting down panting chugging water down going to the bathroom she checked her side sighing " still intact good " she said happily before skipping off to do an interview with Buddy.

Cameron and Bianca were cooling off after the match shaking their heads before Cameron got up and went to go find Alexis still cameras on them Alexis was chilling on her phone sitting alongside buddy Cameron quickly pecked Alexis's lips running off before either her or buddy had time to react both exchanged glances of confusion she stood up looking at Buddy who's teeth were clenched in anger " oh he's gonna get it now " he mumbled before heading to the entrance waiting for his music when he finally walked he grinned hopping into the ring he was facing Cameron he laughed knowing he was gonna mess him up terrible pacing the ring Cameron climbed in watching buddy closely before buddy clothesline him he ducked bulldozing buddy into the rope as he growled smirking he grabbed a kendo stick from under the apron beating it into the back of him all the sudden Alexis snuck through the crowds rushing down over the backside and hit Cameron upside the head taking the kendo stick away as buddy rolled out the ring Alexis was holding it pacing with Cameron he was trying to convince her to put it down she keep raising it but aslo slowly letting down " i-i don't want too " she said worriedly seeing into his eyes as Cameron slowly reached forward putting his hand around the stick her grip loosened as he grabbed it out smiling before buddy came in backing up hopping out of the ring holding onto Alexis " what was that? " he asked her looking at her " don't know... " she said walking away to the bathroom to clean up her face she sighed biting her lip as Rhea looked at dom " history is repeating itself its just like how you and me happened " she nudged him as Dom laughed nodding Alexis walked out of the bathroom taking a deep breath sitting down before checking her phone then putting it away walking to find buddy looking around running her fingers through her hair seeing buddy she smiled pulling him close messing with his hair and kissed his lips passionately giggling happily they both left for a bit.

⚠️SMUT FOR THIS NEXT PART!!!!⚠️

Buddy and Alexis were making out soon as they got home (they left Alex with Rhea) both stripping on the way to the bedroom panting heavily when they got to the bedroom; Buddy got on top placing gentle kisses on her neck leaving marks Alexis gave buddy more room to do what he pleased to her he moved lower suckling on her nipples and breasts as he got lower he left hickeys on every spot Alexis grabbed his hair panting before he placed his tongue on her lips going gently before in and out as Alexis gasps her legs opening and closing around his head he sucked on clit which made her climax gasping he cleaned his face kissing her again before sitting her on his cock and let Alexis ride his groaning putting his hands on her hips panting and moaning both were sweaty thrusting up into her as Alexis left more hickeys on his chest and neck buddy was getting close struggling to help Alexis " fu-fuck babe I'm close " he said gasping she nodded in agreement "m-me too " she said as he grabbed her throat smirking going hard she smirked back moaning as she finished on top of him along inside her collapsing beside her panting " damn that was good " they both said heavily and giggling before they both went to shower washing off everything from their section Alexis was getting dressed throwing on some short jeans shorts and a black crop top she put a belt on and some jewelry as Buddy puts some jeans and a t-shirt and a belt and some rings he kissed her cheek while she redid her makeup just less heavy and more natural then perfume on and some vans heading out waiting for Buddy who came in shortly behind her heading back to WWE they went inside heading to Rhea and Dom " hey guys! " she said gently leaning against buddy her arms wrapped around his arm Dom and Rhea turned around " hey where did yall go? " they asked confused before Rhea noitced Alexis's hickeys " oooh nevermind " she said before nudging to dom to Alexis he saw and nodded as Alexis blushed looking away " anyways me and buddy are probably gonna go out have some drinks did yall and JD wanna come with " she asked Damian and Finn agreed but Rhea and Dom declined.

⚠️AGAIN SMUT AND KINKS INVOLVED⚠️

Rhea and Dom got home that night both heading to the bathroom both getting into the shower washing up then getting into bed Rhea and Dom looked at each other before they made out passionately dom reached in rhea's underwear placing his fingers inside her pumping in and out as she gasps dom smirked as she was tied up quickly which turned both of the lovers on Dom ripped off her bra and underwear kissing up and down her body leaving marks before pushing his fingers inside her she tugged against the chains moaning as her legs shook biting her lip whimpering dom smirked watching her body react the way he did to his touch " I wanna hear you my slut " he said grabbing her throat she nodded moaning loudly and whimpering dom picking up speed she gasps biting her lip before dom pulled away and placed his mouth to her cunt and started eating her out Rhea was struggling she felt she was close whimpering " i-i'm close fuck daddy I'm close! " she said gasping dom smirked " hold it " he smirked demanding continued to please her Rhea was trying to not to finish shaking as Dom smirked watching her struggle before he pulled away hearing her gasps " noooo don't stop please " she pleaded a hint of neediness in her face as Dom got up placing vibrator to her and it was on high she moaned finished quickly as her body collapsed dom untied her " alright your turn my love " he smirked as she handcuffed him slapping him and choking she got on him and started riding him panting and gasping as Dom moaned; Dom tugged against the handcuffs his body convlusing before him and Rhea both came she took off his handcuffs collapsing next to each other falling asleep naked.