Family Trippin

Rhea, Dom, and Damian were riding in a car along with her little girl Tori they were driving having fun and laughing, Roman was texting Alexis asking her how she was she answered fine anxious a little she texted back she had her little girl baby girl she took a deep breath trying not to panic buddy checked on her " you okay my love? " he asked Alexis answered " I'm fine babe " she said to him before pulling kaydence close and covering them up buddy sighed shaking his head when they got to Liverpool they went scouting and training for a bit before the live game Roman and Alexis were out together with baby girl kaydence they were laughing and having fun together while buddy just wanted to be alone and alex wasn't feeling good; Alexis, Roman, and kaydence all went back to his hotel room she laughed setting Kaydence in her bassinet before turning to roman " thanks for having a great time with me I appreciate it since Buddy was being an asshole " she said happily Roman walked up and kissed her lips holding her close Alexis looked at him confused " wh-what are you doing I'm engaged " she said Roman smirked he walked to his phone pulling up texts that weird fake to make it look like buddy was cheating on her with Liv she gasps and teared up " wh-what " she said to him scrolling through her heart shattered she teared cry and took off her ring she opened the door storming to her hotel room kicking open the door " ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BUDDY! " she screamed he jumped " what what did I do! " he asked confused she threw Roman's phone at him " your cheating on me!? With Liv Morgan! " she screamed angrily her heart breaking before throwing her ring at him buddy looked " baby these are fake! I would never! " he said to her walking closer she shook her head " I don't believe you I'm calling dom to take Alex for a bit " she said grabbing her phone dialing Dominik leaving with Roman's phone heading back to his room Roman was holding kaydence before seeing a heartbroken Alexis he hugged her " I'm sorry you had to found out like this " he said Alexis shrugged as Dominik answered " hey sis what's up? " he asked while eating breakfast with JD Alexis " can you take Alex from Buddy for a little he cheated on me with Liv " she said pouting dom went slient before nodding " will do " he said before hanging up gritting his teeth, buddy was texting Alexis trying to say someone was framing him but she turned her phone off and just cried to roman when Dom and the rest of JD came they were not happy buddy opened the door being shoved by Finn and Damian " please let me explain! I would never hurt Alexis like that I've never even texted her! " he said pleading with them he was desperate for them to believe dom saw how he was acting before buddy threw his phone at them " LOOK! I DON'T EVEN HAVE HER NUMBER! " he shouted Dom checked his phone and he infact telling he truth but how would they explain this to Alexis.

Alexis and Roman had gone out to clear their heads before the live event Alexis was holding kaydence close she was still shaken up by the whole thing Roman kept her close rubbing her shoulder " it's okay I'm here " he said to her quietly she nodded " I know thanks for telling mhee I guess my parents were right " she said her heart shattered checking the time " we should probably head back to go get ready for supershow tonight " she said to him smiling he nodded bringing her back to the hotel she went to her hotel room taking a deep breath before walking in seeing JD and buddy " what is this? " she asked confused dom spoke " those are fake whoever showed them to you made them up " he said calmly but Alexis just shook her head grabbing her stuff to get ready for tonight dom was trying to speak but Alexis wasn't listening she went into the bathroom showered then started putting on her gear along with her hair and makeup when she came out she looked at Dom " I'm sorry but I don't believe any of you " she said shrugging before opening the door seeing Roman waiting for her with kaydence  " cmon Alex let's go " she called for him buddy was confused " Roman what are you doing here? " he asked but got no reply Alex came over before they left buddy sighed " it's not use she's not gonna listen " he answered Dom gritted his teeth " then we make her " he said before saying " cmon let's go do this show " JD and buddy left to go to the supershow Alexis walked in as she paced the floor Liv skipped up " you ready for tonight " she said happily but she was grabbed by Alexis and thrown down Liv held her back " lex what the fuck! " she called out holding her back Alexis stormed away Charlotte helped her up " you okay " she asked Liv Liv nodded " yeah I'm okay ", Roman came up to Alexis " you ready? " he asked her she nodded taking a deep breath before hearing her entrance music she walked out smiling she did her flip before getting into the ring smirking waited for Dakota Kai pacing while watching Roman sit ringside Roman took off his fannel giving it to her as she wore it then Dakota's music played Alexis giggled smirking Buddy was watching through the screen he was angry mumbling " fucking bullshit " he gritted his teeth as Dom and Rhea rubbed his back " we'll make her see this is fake " he said to buddy Alexis flipped over Dakota kicking her back laughing Dakota held her back glaring, Alexis waited for her move watching her intently Dakota went to chop Alexis but Dakota arm was broken when Alexis took her arm and quickly broke it Dakota screamed holding her arm the ref called the match as Alexis laughed panting heavily Roman came into the ring throwing her arm signaling she won Roman pulled her close " good job " he whispered before leaving the ring with her when they went behind the gorilla she drank some water Rhea walked over pulling Alexis aside " cmon you know this fake right? Don't throw this relationship away " she said before being met with a hard shove Alexis spat at Rhea " how do I know that that photo looks pretty fucking real to me Ripley " she shouted storming off Roman following closely behind Rhea shook her head going back to them " Jesus she is angry I don't know if we can get through to her " she said to them shaking her head.

After the supershow Alexis and Roman road their train filming each other before Alexis went to check her baby and alex both were asleep shutting the curtain and closing their train cart curtain and door Alexis looked at Roman he pulled her close and kissed her lips things were getting heated fast both undressing each other groaning and panting after they were finished both went to asleep for the rest of the trainride.