Hello brother

This takes place BEFORE Xornoth became bad and destroyed the empires, so he is good. Reminder, Lizzie is 2 months pregnant. Warning! This story contains fluff.
Scott yawned as he got up from bed and went to brush his teeth, he looked at his phone and was surprised to see a text from Xornoth, he looked at it very confused and stopped brushing his teeth, Jimmy saw this and wondered, "Scott hun, what's wrong."
"I got a text from my brother, Xornoth," Scott said all muffled sense he still had tooth paste in his mouth.
"What?"
Scott spit out his toothpaste, "I said I got a text from Xornoth, he asked how we were doing,"
"That's wired, he normally never texts you," Jimmy recalled.
"I know, I'll text him back," Scott answered:

Scott: we're fine, how about you?
Xornoth: glad to hear. I'm good.
Scott: good. Not trying to be rude but is there a reason you texted me?
Xornoth: just wanted to say hi to my brother, that's all.
Scott: ok...
Xornoth: I was thinking of coming to Rivendell.
Scott stoped texting , "umm Jimmy, Xornoth wants to come to Rivendell,"
Jimmy smiled, "That's perfect! Then you can tell him about the baby!"
Scott's face soon had a smile, "Your right, I'll tell him to come as soon as he can!":
Scott: ohh good, try to come as soon as you can.
Xornoth: didn't think you would be that excited for me to come.
Scott: well, this time me and Jimmy have something to tell you.
Xornoth: Cool, I am excited to hear
Scott: figures
Xornoth: actually I can come over to day, I have been staying at joey's empire for the last few days
Scott: that's sounds perfect! How about 2:00?
Xornoth: works for me
Scott : great! See you then
Xornoth: see you then.

Scott walked over to the bed, "We're meeting my brother at 2:00, today"
Jimmy sounded surprised, "He wastes no time when I come to saying hi to his brother,"
"Guess not," Scott laughed.
"Are we going to tell Lizzie and Joel?"
"We probably should." Scott realized, "we will just tell him that they wanted to say hi to him, then we will tell him about the baby,"
"That sounds fine," Jimmy agreed.

Jimmy decided to call Lizzie to tell them about Xornoth coming to say hi. Lizzie agreed to meet him at 2:00 with Joel.
"Lizzie and Joel are ok with meeting him."
"Did they already meet before?" Scott questioned.
"I think so, at our wedding," Jimmy confirmed.
"Oh ok, let's get ready."

They both dressed and decided to go to Lizzie's empire, "Do you two just not mind getting wet and having to walk around,"
"Well, when you lived in the ocean for 15 year, you feel more like home or should I say, more fish like."
"That something I don't know about you," Scott said with a smile.
"Hello!" Lizzie screeched.
"AHHH!" The both screamed.
"Scared you?" Lizzie said with a giggle.
Scott frowned, "Obviously."
Joel flew in from mezalea, "did she scare you?"
Jimmy nodded his head, "she's done that to me a lot."

They laughed and had lunch together as they waited for Xornoth to come to the ocean empire. The soon say the purpled hair boy pulled up to the dock on his boat. Scott got up to go greet him, "Hi Xornoth!"
"Hello Scott," Xornoth formally said.
Xornoth walked over to Jimmy and shook his hand, "hi Jimmy."
"Hey Xornoth,"
"This is Lizzie and Joel, my sister in-law and her husband," Scott described.
"Hello, it's good to see you again," Lizzie told.
"Good to see you to." Xornoth noticed that she was pregnant.
"Before you ask, yes I am pregnant," she cleared up.
Xornoth smiled, "congratulations you to,"

Lizzie and Joel didn't really know react, "Actually that is what we have to talk about," Scott said for them.
"What?" Xornoth replied with concern.
Scott and Jimmy sat him down, "Me and Jimmy are going to have a child,"
Xornoth smiled but faded very fast, "may I ask how?"
"Lizzie and Joel both agreed that they would carry out baby for us,"

Xornoth nodded slowly but smiled, "I am so happy for you two,"
"Thank you," jimmy replied.
"And thank you Lizzie and Joel for doing this for my brother,"
"Your welcome, anything for my brother," Lizzie laughed.
"Anyways, I have to go, sorry I couldn't stay long, I promised Joey that I would be home by 4:00," Xornoth apologized.
"It's ok, we understand and thank you for coming," Scott replied.
"Your welcome, hope to see you soon,"
"You to,"

They said good bye and was glad to know that they told all of their family, well not all, Lizzie's and Jimmy's parents don't know, but Lizzie and Jimmy don't want them to know, they don't want them to abandon them again if they get upset. Luckily they don't have to worry about that since they haven't seen them in for years, and probably won't see them ever again. They think.

"It was nice seeing your brother again scott," Joel stated.
"Yeah, anyways I got to head back to Rivendell,"
"I will also be going to Rivendell with scott," Jimmy added.
Lizzie giggled, "get home safe Jimmy,"
"Don't worry I will," he laughed as he kissed her forehead.
"See you guys tomorrow?" Joel asked.
"Of course,"

Scott and Jimmy flew over to Rivendell, "Alright, I'm going to head back to mezalea," Joel told the girl.
"Noooo, please stay!" Lizzie winned.
Joel gave a chuckle as he placed his hands on her hips he passionately kissed her, "Joel,"
"Yes my dear?" Joel replied with a romantic tone.
"Don't forget, I'm pregnant,"
Joel sighed, "I know, that's the down side of you being pregnant,"
Lizzie laughed, "Let's go to bed dear,"

They walked over to the bed as joel hugged her by the waist. They cuddled almost the whole night together. Joel was glad to know that his wife was with him, safe, and away from danger. He would never let any danger lay a hand on her.
Lizzie was just glad to have her husband with her, she was also glad that he provided comfort for her while she slept.

Note from author:
Sorry this chapter took so long to come out!
This is definitely one of the longer chapters so I made sure to put a lot of effort in it!
Just so you know, next chapter Lizzie will be on her third month of pregnancy.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Thank you for reading this chapter!
Vote if you enjoyed!