An update for the billy imagine 😮‍💨

SO

okay.

So the reader of this imagine is clearly struggling with the lost of billy and almost losing both her brother and Max! so, she's kinda in her own little world a lot and spends more time on other things other then herself. Like I said, there will be hard subjects mentioned! So, upon her seeing Billy, what if it's not vecna at all?

Anyway.

Here's a snippet of the imagine:

But you had to fight like hell just to survive in Hawkins alone but now with being cursed by Vecna and despite him having his four claimed victims or hallucinating Billy Hargrove was still alive, dying meant it would all end this suffering and you would have greeted death like an old friend.

You thought about all the happy memories between you, your family, your friends but mostly the things you did with Billy, completely unaware you had blocked out any sign of living life around you. You had been brought back to one night late in July where you had snuck out of the house to see Billy before Eddie and Wayne even knew. The rev of his camaro, the wind in your hair, the smell of cigarette smoke and his cologne danced in your nostrils as he sped down the highway. The moon light shining on your skin, the way Billy laughed and smiled, the way 'I just died in your arms' played on the radio as you read the 'now leaving Hawkins' sign. You felt free and alive.

You were on cloud 9, in heaven, it was bliss. If you actually hadn't cared what the 2 other men in your life would've thought, you and Billy would've ditched town and never looked back. Might've changed your names and cut contact with everyone. You stared at Billy as he kept his focus on the road, a cigarette hanging haphazardly out of his mouth. He was already going over the speed limit but it didn't stop him from going faster, something Billy never did especially if you were present in his car.

"Billy! Slow down, you're gonna get us killed!"

ITLL BE OUT SOON DUDES